Looking for someone to help add my products. They all went under one design. I have 109 images

Highlighted

Hello,
Greetings I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
http://elderberrytech.com/

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey there @melittle80 At Shopify you can add product manually, or all at once using a .CSV file. Also, you can add products to your store from another platform! We understand how frustrating it is when it comes to adding products - its variants, and product descriptions! 

Well, worry no more! You can check out our website to get a fair idea about who we are, and what all we can do! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!

It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce! 

Ps. We're just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @melittle80 

Welcome to the Shopify community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. I am an e-Commerce expert and registered partner with Shopify.

I read your challenges and want to help you to get out of you from current pain.

Relax, it will be possible in this platform to add 109 images in a single product page it's nothing to worry about. 

If you wish to move forward with us.

Please add me over the skype/Mail for an instant communication

Email ID: jay@oakleafinfoway.net

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes