Looking for someone to help me set up tabs/custom fields and migrate from 3dcart to Shopify...

Tourist
16 0 1

I am in the process of trying to migrate from 3dcart to Shopify, it's been a horrible experioence trying to get my products set up the same from one cart to the other and I have thousands.

I need a tab/custom field system/app solution in which I can bring in my content via CSV and/or API or some other way to go into tabs/custom fields per each product on Shopify. The tabs I need change for each product (extended description, sizing charts, reviews, product availability & videos).

2 month project with a nightmare developer that turned into 9 months and my site sit isn't switched over yet. I am stuck now doing everything myself. I do have tabs set up currently and the content was migrated over into those tabs using the Google Chrome Extentions "Shopify FD" & "Custom Fields" but they are just so unstable and when I download my product CSV in Shopify, it added 5,000 new products using pieces of these custom fields, a total nightmare. 

Can anyone help?

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
183 0 15

Hello i would love to help. You can email at cnscanidate@gmail.com with more details. Thanks

Web developer/Graphic Designer
christina@designsrus.us
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
74 0 3

Hello,

we are shopify partners and we carried migrations from opencart and magento to shopify. We can run this pretty confidently, We can be reached on shopify@anzimaty.com or please advise on the best means to reach back to you.

thx.

we are Shopify Experts, from small tasks to store overhauling and anything in between, we've got your back; Contact us by mail: shopify@anzimaty.com OR by skype on hello@anzimaty.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
172 0 4

Hello Rachel,

I do have an experience in Data migration and API calls. Please email me at md@anaisystechnologies.com to discuss further. I am also available on Skype for a quick call at anaisys.technologies

Thanks,

Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | shivankagrawal@gmail.com
0 Likes
Tourist
13 0 0

I can certainly help you. Please add me on S-k-ype: cis.am1 or em-ail me at steven.cis20(at)gmail(dot)com

Warm Regards,
Steven

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
401 0 3

Hi Rachel,

Wish you a very happy new year!

Could you please let us know if still, your requirement is open so we can deploy our experts for your job. 

Thanks!

Sid

info@bluetech.co.in

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
70 0 0

Hi Rachel,
I am experienced shopify developer and would be able to help you out on this…
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

0 Likes
10 0 0

Hey Rachel, 

We do have a vast experience with migration from one platform to others. Although, we are certified partner with 3D Cart and Shopify as well. 

https://experts.3dcart.com/WebDesk-Solution-SSI

https://webdesksolution.com/company/certified-partners/

I can be contacted at biz@webdesksolution.com. Skype: sales.wds 

Look forward to your earliest response. 

Thanks  

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
374 0 4

Hello Rachel,
I have checked your post detail and can help you to deliver current expectation
Let me know your available time will do my best to accommodate
We can discuss further on email deepvyas71@gmail.com
Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
227 0 5

Hi Rachel,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes