Looking for someone to help me with the set up of my shopify store...

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have a store set up, but need advice on how to add shipping rates, taxes, etc. Also having problems with Oberlo... Help! Looking for an initial evaluation of my problems and how to get started properly. Thanks (NurseLife.ca)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
60 0 3

Hello,

i can help you. please contact me on carter.c@talentsfromindia.com

or on skype : live:carter_1594

0 Likes
Highlighted

Went through your complete requirement and would like to assist you for the same. Please drop me email at - ecommercewebguru@gmail.com  so that we can discuss this further.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

We would love to help you.

Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

@Shopify Experts Directory: https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1161 0 0

I am a Shopify developer and designer. Please contact to me. I will free support You for a long time.  Contact me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
22 0 0

Hello

Being 5+ years of an experienced creative developer. You can expect the best standard quality codes from me.
To know more you can add me on Skype and Gmail.

Skype id is live:bellastone_5
Email address: bellastone.mil@gmail.com

Regards
Bella Stone

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there!

I started the site, got it loaded up and just got my first order. I have no clue as to what I'm doing!

I've found that Oberlo complicates the process. Shopify orders are easier to process - is that true?

I don't know how to put in taxes or postage. I'd like to sell across North America (Canada and the USA).

What can you do to make this easier, and what sort of cost am I looking at?

Thanks!

Sharon Foster

NurseLife.ca

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
191 4 16

Hey there,

I am ready to help you in adding shipping rates, taxes and remaining parameters. My Contact email is atique@99coders.co
I am always available on Skype, You can connect on my skype - info@99coders.co 

Waiting for your positive response to start the work & finish it soon,

Thank you

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
39 4 5

Hi,

I have been working with another Canadian customer on their shipping strategy and feel that my expertise in this area would be a great fit for helping you find the right solution to this challenge. I'm an independent Canadian Shopify Partner; my rates are highly competitive and negotiable and the initial scoping and introductory call are free of course.

Please PM me to exchange contact information and setup a call.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.  Take care.

Cheers,

Brad.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
24 0 1

I am happy to help you and setup your store, so if still job is open we can discuss further on it skype: shah.darshanv

Knowyweb company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy. Skype: knowyweb & Email : darshan@knowyweb.com
0 Likes