Looking for website speed expert

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi everyone,

Our website loading speed is very slow at the moment. We need someone who can help us to optimise our website to load a lot faster.

Our website is

uggaustraliaclassic.myshopify.com

Please let us know what is your plan in making it perform and load faster,

and how many hours / how much are you charging in order to resolve this speed issue.

You will need a collaborator account.

Thanks

David

Highlighted
Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi @DavidChris,

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Hello,

Surely, we can assist you on your requirements.

I kindly request you to share your requirements with our team at So based upon that we can proceed further.

Please Reach me on my Email- trish.c@talentsfromindia.com, So we can provide you Estimation on the same.

Or you can connect with me on Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Regards,
Trish

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello David,

I can assist you with the requirement.

Please reach me at my e-mail: jennifer@cisinlabs.com

Awaiting for your response.

Regards,

Jennifer

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
209 5 17

Hi @DavidChris 
I am ready to speed up your website in the best possible way. I am ready to make it a lot faster. 

To make it faster I need to optimize the complete website & also check files & renders error will be resolved. Can you share the collaborator account, so I can analyse it & share you exact time & cost. 

can we communicate via skype or email - for good communication, - my email - atique@99coders.co 
My skype - info@99coders.co

thank you, Waiting for your reply

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
58 1 1

Hello @DavidChris,

Hope you are well!

I can help. Please do connect with me on Skype or Email me: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com

Best Regards,

Zehntech

Skype ID: zehntechindore

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey there David,

Pipelabs (https://www.pipelabs.com.au) would be happy to take a look at the issue here and get it resolved for you.

We're an expert eCommerce and Shopify agency with a fair number of Shopify implementations under our belts. To answer your requirement properly my expectation would that we'd have to take a look at your site architecture to understand the way that you are pulling product, whether there are any integrations that are causing slowdowns, image optimisation etc.

If you're open to it reach out to me at simon@pipelabs.com.au, happy to discuss - I'd normally split this type of project into a quick audit and then the project work itself, with the audit being focused on both giving you an idea of tasks and also time/cost to complete.

Cheers,

Simon

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
217 4 16

Hello @DavidChris 
Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is Syed Mustafa a professional Shopify Developer. As I'm sure you well know, page speed has become a factor for ranking in the search engines. That's why if you're investing lots of time and money into getting the rankings you deserve, you shouldn't be blowing it by having a slow website.

Longer load times have also been shown to negatively affect conversions.

“My Aim” is to optimize the website speed and get the best possible results. It’s helpful to the visitor who visits your website and spends much time without annoyance. I've gone through your website speed details and your website is much slow the reason behind why the website is slow is that there are lots of unused code of Javascript and CSS plus lots of unoptimized images as well that's why your website loading speed is slow and currently it's on F category which is a very alarming situation and slow speed means that you are losing your potential customers and profit so it's a work that can be done by custom coding and I am professionally able to do this for you.

Drop your reply at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com and let's start this project as soon as possible.

Awaiting Response,
classic.PNG

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1897 119 297

Dear @DavidChris 

We will be happy to help you. Please buy the task at https://www.task4store.com/collections/shopify-store-seo-marketing/products/improving-your-site-perf...

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 1

Hi David!

I suggest you post this for free to codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code and automation. All experts are vetted, you can send requests, get proposals, and chat with Shopify developers in your own dashboard. All experts also showcase their portfolios so you know what they’ve built and the whole platform is free - there is zero commission.

You will have no problems finding an experienced Shopify developer who can help you with your website.

Let me know if you need help with posting your job or if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Goran

0 Likes