Looking to hire Shopify Dev Expert

Inesso
Explorer
66 1 13

Hi All - I'm looking to hire a development expert for more advanced customisation -a lot of small individual jobs that I do not have the skillset to complete. Shopify url is www.themainthingplanner.com and is built on debut theme. 

- speed of website is slow - resulting in 'RESULT_CODE_HUNG', need to review existing codebase/clean up third party dev work and remove all unnecessary code; adjust code to improve this
 - remove additional clicks-space around product review stars (average rating) - we want only the stars to be clickable
 - We have third party 'Light Box' that provides a discount code. We would like the following to happen upon click: user is taken to checkout and discount code is automatically applied 
 - We have a third party app showing product reviews on our homepage and product page sections - We would like the reviews to be toggled so the last four reviews are displayed, and the user has ability to click 'Show More' to see more.
 - Simplify checkout steps - The dynamic payment button is to remain with no changes. This is regarding the 'Add to Cart' button: instead of 'Add to Cart' we want to have 'Buy Now' button which takes to one step Checkout page: including both shipping and payment sections, so as the only step left from this page is to click 'Pay Now' - attached diagram of the user journey. We would also like the checkout page to have the functionality to change the product variable choice/quantity (in the product summary section) without leaving the checkout; we would also like this step to display the discount code applied/ discount code box if discount not applied yet
- we would like to add product page as a section on another standard page - we have a page where we give freebies upon newsletter signup, we would like you to add product page as a section underneath this signup (just like we have currently product page as a section on the home page)
0 Likes
Nicole_C
Shopify Partner
43 1 0

Hello,

PM sent, Please check.

Thanks,

Nicole

0 Likes
Lauren1_1
Shopify Partner
104 5 4

---

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
614 19 22

Hi @Inesso 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
559 5 7

Hi Lnesso ,

I had read the tweaks and customisation you are expecting on debut theme.

So I would like to assist you on the same 

Please connect further eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards 

Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Manish7237231
26 0 0

Hello ,

I am an expert at Shopify development and have also worked on the project related to the Shopify Development in the past, having more than 8 years of experience.

Please click the profile link in the signature to view the reviews and portfolio. Thanks 

If you have any question, Please feel free to ask, many thanks

Manish K.

My Profile : https://bit.ly/3qUfs13

Email : manishkumar723723@gmail.com

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2825 176 476

Dear @Inesso 

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at task4store@mswebdesigner.com

0 Likes
Inesso
Explorer
66 1 13
Hi Trish,

Thanks for your reply. Can you send a quotation to
hello@themainthingplanner.com?
0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
202 1 1

Hi there, 

We can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
219 0 2

Hello @Inesso ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes