Looking to hire Shopify Dev Expert

Sachas
1 0 1

Hi I’m looking for someone to make some adjustments on my shop. Iv added all the content etc, however I’m struggling with the layout & a few other elements.  How does your pricing work? Is it an hourly rate or by each task?

many thanks

sacha

Lauren1_1
Shopify Partner
103 5 4

Hey @Sachas ,

I would be glad to assist you.

Let's discuss further over email: lauren@cisinlabs.com

Thanks !

Lauren

0 Likes
Jacob_Killian
Excursionist
36 3 15

I recommend doing your research on how to hire a freelancer (generally) and for web/eCommerce development specifically.

Billing happens both ways, depending on the nature of the work and the freelancer/agency.

You'll get lots of offers here.  Vet them all.  Make sure they actually understand .liquid, html, css, javascript and your specific problems before you commit.

Good luck!

I'm starting a Shopify Dev club that meets every Thursday afternoon (CST, GMT-5).  It's in a virtual office with plenty of room and breakout rooms.  There may be additional meeting times added.  It's brand new (this Thursday is the first meeting).  I have no idea what to expect, but you're welcome to come ask questions.  I'll be there working on theme customizations if no one else shows up.

0 Likes
Diksha06
Explorer
49 2 2

Hello Sachas,

Hope you are well and safe.  Surely I will help you to make some adjustments, will provide you sales optimized layout  & a few other elements at an affordable price. So please feel free to contact me.

Email: diksha@mutewebtechnologies.com  Skype: live:.cid.37cbfa16b7bc48b1

Looking forward to working with you.

Kind Regards,

Diksha

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
156 0 2

Hello @Inesso ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes