Looking to hire Shopify Expert for Inventory and Fulfillment Automation

Highlighted
1 0 0

Calendar Club is looking for assistance in automating 2 areas.  Inventory and Fulfillment

• We need an application that will read two .csv (comma delimited) files from a directory on local users PC and update specific fields in our shopify database.
  • It would be ideal if the application could be automated, to check this directory at regular intervals for the files and process them when they exist.
  • Alternatively, if this update application could be actuated using a custom made application on a local PC, that would be acceptable also.

1. Inventory Update File
    1. File Specifications: Contains 2 fields
  1. Field 1: LineItemSku
        1. string field of at least 25 characters in size
  1. Field 2: InvQty – not sure if this is the actual field name in the shopify database.
        1. integer field

1. Purpose: Update our product inventory in our shopify database.

1. Tracking Number Update File
    1. File Specifications: Contains 2 fields.
  1. Field 1: Name (Customer Order Number /#CCC####)
        1. String field
  1. Field 2: TrackingNumber – not sure if this is the actual field name in the shopify database.
        1. String field
    1. Purpose: Update the Customer Order Tracking Number in our shopify database.

Please contact bethm@calendarclub.ca with proposal and quote.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 1

I have checked your requirements and we can fix it.

Please Email or Skype me Tariq@mutewebtechnologies.com so we can discuss it further.

Kind regards

Tariq

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
191 4 16

Hello there,

Thanks for sharing your requirement here, I read your requirement for calendar assistance in 2 areas including inventory. I also read the application points. After analysed your description, i can help you to create application parameter with Inventory & Tracking number  update files. I analyse carefully & ready to help you. I've also couple of points that needs to discuss before start the work. Also please share me your store link.

If you've any questions please feel free to email me on atique@99coders.co

Thanks & Regards,

Atique/99coders

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Beth 3153,

I'd be happy to assist in the development of this site, looks like an exciting project.

Have worked on many high-profile Shopify and e-commerce websites.

Will be in touch via email.

Kindest Regards,

Brett Stone

Was my answer helpful? Be sure to give it a "Like" and mark it as the solution - this way others can find it easily.
- Need help with a Shopify build or custom solution? Feel free to get in touch via hello@stonedigital.com.au !
- Did my reply help solve your problem? The above email is my Paypal too ʘ‿ʘ
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
191 4 16

Hello there,

Waiting for your reply to help you in this task. 

Best, 

Atique/99coders

atique@99coders.co

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
54 0 6

Hey,

Thank you for sharing a brief discussion and really it's looking like an exciting project and I would love to help you with your requirement. Please avoid the type process can we have a quick audio/video call on Skype, where i can let you know how can i help you with your requirement with an exact cost and timeline. 

Looking forward to your positive reply and working with you.

Kind Regards

Mirza

www.creativemirza.com]

www.behance.net/mirza21

Pro Developer Shopify
1 Like