Looking to hire a consultant to create a stock / inventory workflow

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi I am looking for someone who can show me how to utilize an app (Stocky or another) to better manage my inventory levels and reordering work flow.  I would like someone who can train me in best practices with cash flow and organization in mind.  Do you have experience running inventory for a large ecommerce with multiple inventory locations? 

Please email experience and rate to mandy@makeupmandy.com

Thanks!

Mandy 

0 Likes
Excursionist
29 1 1

Hi Mandy,

i have expertise that you are looking for stock inventory Workflow. surely i can trained you,

please reach me out through skype cis.am3 or email me at frank1@talentsfromindia.com

Regards
Frank

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
71 0 0

Hi Mandy,
This sounds like something within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

0 Likes
Tourist
75 0 1

Hi There,
I hope you're keeping great!
I would be happy to work with you.
Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.
Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast
Email id- sales@wreximinfotech.com
I look forward to your response!

0 Likes

Hi Mandy, I dropped a mail on the provided information. Would you consider having a quick call this week? I will be glad to tell you how can I help and walk you through the approach for your project.

Regards

Erica

@MakeupMandy wrote:

Hi I am looking for someone who can show me how to utilize an app (Stocky or another) to better manage my inventory levels and reordering work flow.  I would like someone who can train me in best practices with cash flow and organization in mind.  Do you have experience running inventory for a large ecommerce with multiple inventory locations? 

Please email experience and rate to mandy@makeupmandy.com

Thanks!

Mandy 

Erica Sadler
Business Consultant
Galaxy Weblinks
0 Likes

Hi Mandy,

I have gone through the requirements that you have posted and will be happy to help you.

I will request you to connect me on sales@innovationm.com so that we can have a great discussion with detailed analysis.

Thanks

InnovationM

0 Likes

Dear Mandy,

Hope you are doing well. 

Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating