Looking to hire a professional to change my blog layout.

Highlighted
Tourist
47 0 2

Hi Everyone, 

I am looking to hire someone to change my blog layout. What im looking to have done is probably fairly simple to someone who knows what their doing. 

I would like to have one blog home page, with a navigation bar at the top with different tabs for different types of blog. On each different blog tab I would like to have thumbnails so that a few blog posts can be seen at once. And on the homepage I would like thumbnails of my bost popular blogs. To be honest it will be a very similar layout to the shopify blog.

At the moment I have one blog page, and as soon as I post a new blog, the older blogs get pushed down the page, so essentially they are lost as no one will bother to scroll down just incase they find something that might suit them. 

Looking forward to hearing your responses and working together, 

Kind Regards, 

Tom

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi, 

We would be happy to assist you on the project. So, let communicate further.

Thanks!

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
92 0 13

contact me on jaygandhi0692@gmail.com

skype id : jaygandhi061992

shoot mail if you need any help : jaygandhi0692@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
26 0 0

Hi, 

I Would be more than happy to assit you. Please add me on $kype: cis.troy to discuss more.

Regards

Troy 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hi Tom,

We would be happy to assist you in changing blog layout. So, let communicate further for better understanding. 

Thanks!

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
53 0 1

Hi Tom,

Matthew here from seventyfourdesign.com.au or https://experts.shopify.com/matthew-robinson 

Do you want to send an email with your requriements and reference links of the blog style you would like. 

Look forward to hearing back from you!

Regards Matthew
matthew@seventyfourdesign.com.au

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi Tom,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
439 2 5

Hello Tom,

I have check your post for detail mentioned and have 5+year's of experience can help you with current expectation.

Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.

We can discuss further on email - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
34 0 0

Hi Tom

We have a small team of Shopify experts. We can help in changing your blog layout in quick time. 

Kindly reach me at pshah@sigmasolve.net with your current blog URL along with rough wireframe on how the next version should look like. I will review & share our quote immediately.

Regards
Parag

0 Likes
Highlighted
39 0 0

Hi Tom, 

please do connect to me on skype: priyal1485 or email me : priyal.desired@gmail.com

0 Likes