Looking to hire expert to figure out how to present sales/customer service rep info on homepage nav

2 0 0

Hi,

We sell online to consumers, but the bulk of our business is selling to our wholesale customers. All of our wholesale customers have an assigned sales or customer service representative.

Once a wholesale customer logs in, we would like them to be presented with their assigned rep's info and picture in the nav bar.

We just need the assigned rep information presented, no further integration necessary.

We envision this could be done by a customer type tag.

We would prefer hiring someone who has done this or similar before and can show example(s) of previous work.

See the screenshot below of a site that has done this (not a shopify website).

Our site is a Venture theme. Our url is www.undercovereyewear.com.

screenshot of rep info.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
45 1 1

Hi  
Greetings

I am interested in your requirement and will be glad to assist you as an shopify expert for to figure out how to present sales/customer service rep info on homepage

please check PM.

please reach me out through Skype : cis.am3 or email me at  frank@cisinlabs.com

Regards
Frank

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
179 0 4

Hello,
Greetings! I have relevant experience in Shopify theme customization and Shopify APP development and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
email: info@elderberrytech.com

Shopify Expert | shivankagrawal@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there!

We can create the info page on your website as per your requirement but along with that, we can also build a dashboard for your customer representative for easy interaction with your customers based on your customer's preference. You can even automate the conversation process when your representatives are not around. This will help you in increasing the sales of your products. 

Please get in touch with me to know more about the service: saharsh@botsnext.com or directly visit our website here.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
77 0 0

Hi,
If incase you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

0 Likes
Highlighted

If you don't mind hard coding the contact details into your theme files, you could do something as simple as the code below. Just 10 min of work.

{% if customer %}
	<nav>
	{% for tag in customer.tags %}
		{% case tag %}
		  {% when 'Rep0John' %}
		     Markup for rep John.
		  {% when 'Rep1Rachel' %}
		    Markup for rep Rachel
		  {% else %}
		     No rep assigned markuup
		{% endcase %}
	{% else %}
		No tags assigned
	{% endfor %}
	</nav>
{% endif %}
Just trying to help out.

We are web app developers, SEO ethousiasts, and do all kinds of other cool internet things.
Check us out at https://public-apps.com
1 Like