Looking to hire web developer

Highlighted
12 0 0

Looking to hire a new web developer for our website www.lemorebeauty.com

Right now we are looking to update our About Us page. Our designer has already created the needed PDF and PSD files with instructions for implementation. To be clear, we are only looking for help with the development/implementation, not the design. 

While we do have an immediate project at hand, we are also looking for a long-term relationship for our developer needs going forward. 

If you are interested in working with us, please send an e-mail to west@lemorebeauty.com with:

1. Your web developer experience

2. Your Shopify experience

3. Your rates

4. Why we should pick you

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

hello,

mail sent 

thanks

Charles L

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,
Please check your PM and let me know. I have relevant experience in Shopify development and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
193 3 6

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
426 2 5

please send an e-mail to west@lemorebeauty.com with:

1. Your web developer experience

2. Your Shopify experience

3. Your rates

4. Why we should pick you

Sent your an detailed email. Please check inbox 

Regards
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

HI,

I can help you with the implementation of you new your About us page in your current website and already sent you a breif email and PM for the strategy of work scope. Kindly have a look and please do let me know if you have any quesitons in that and i will be very happy to assist you. 

Looking forward to your positive reply and start working with you at a very affordbale budget. 

Best Regards

Faizan Hasan Qureshi
Sr. Shopify Developer and Designer
www.digitalchamp.co.uk
www.behance.net/digitalchamp27
0 Likes
Highlighted

Techom Consulting is India's leading eCommerce development company which creates an attractive and efficient e-commerce site that sells. We have developed an eCommerce web design for all types of stores.

The team of experts at our eCommerce development company will help you create a perfect online marketplace and offer solutions that will make you a highly rated marketplace in your niche within the shortest time possible. We provide industry standards-based eCommerce development services and also keep an eye on current trends. We deliver the best eCommerce solutions which turn visitors into loyal customers.

To have a fully functional website, please contact Techom Consulting.

Our email id - contact@techomconsulting.com

For more information visit our website : [https://techomconsulting.com]

0 Likes
Highlighted

Email sent.

James Byrne, Owner, Information Architect (USMC VET)
After Dark Grafx - Since 1992
"We Work After Dark, So You Don't Have To!"
https://www.afterdarkgrafx.com

Services: Website Design, Mobile App Development (iOS, Android, Windows), Ecommerce, Magento, Shopify, Miva, BigCommerce, Search Engine Optimization, Wordpress, Hosting, Graphic Design, Merchant Accounts, Consulting and all things web related!

Certified Partner/Developer/Affiliates: Shopify, Google Integrator, Wordpress, Zoho, AuthorizeNet, Geotrust and a Member of the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce, Veteran Owned Businesses, Veteran's In Business Network.

I also build custom apps for Shopify!
0 Likes