Looking to improve Product Descriptions and SEO

Solved
4 0 0

Pretty much as the title says: Need to improve my product descriptions and SEO for better Google ranking,

Hoping to find someone that has specifically worked with Jewelry in the past and can provide examples.

Reply here or PM me to further discuss details. Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
377 0 4
Hello ,
I am available to assist further
Please check PM sent

Regards
Deep
Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi,

I can help in this.

You can reach me on Skype: cis.am4 or Email: Hayden@cisinlabs.com so that we can discuss this further.

Hayden

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
106 28 27

Hi @DripForMen ,

Dani here from Shopify!

SEO is something that many merchants struggle with, but we don't have to make it super complicated. Have you already had a chance to review our free SEO Academy course? It's a great jumping off point and will go into much further detail of what I will cover here.

Have you already added alt text to your images? Adding alt text not only makes your website accessible to those that are visually impaired, but also allows search engines to crawl your site easier and more accurately.

We have a business SEO checklist to ensure you are setting yourself up for success. For example, you'll want to keep your page titles short and written in a way that is simple to read. Have you already added a meta description to your Online Store > Preferences section of your website?

If you'd like to share a link to your store, I'd be happy to take a look at what we can improve specifically on your store. Let me know if you have any further questions!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have read over your requirements and I can help you with this. 

Please email justin@linkingads.com for further discussion.

Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, SEO, Web Design, Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Ads & PPC, Bing Ads + More.

Email: justin@linkingads.com
0 Likes