Looking to make my store profitable

LATOSHA
3 0 0

Looking for help with marketing, and sells. Just open my store a few months ago. 

0 Likes
Lauren1_1
Explorer
74 4 2

Hello,

I would be glad to help you out.

Kindly reach me at lauren.c@talentsfromindia.com or skype me at live:lauren_8606 to discuss in detail.

Thanks

Lauren W.

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Trailblazer
474 16 16

Hi @LATOSHA 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Seth_Roger
Excursionist
18 1 1

Hello.

Hope you are doing well.

Would love to assist you with our expertise, please connect with me on Skype for further discussion,

Kind Regards!

Seth
Skype - cis.seth

0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
125 1 2

Hello @LATOSHA 

We can help make your store profitable with various marketing services such as keyword search, link building, Email marketing, PPC, Social media ads, etc. 

Would like to have a detailed discussion for the requirement discovery and understanding. 

Please add me over Skype: zehntechindore or E: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com

Hope to hear from you.

BR, Zehntech

0 Likes
Diksha06
Excursionist
43 0 2

Hello Latosha,

Sure I will turn your existing store into a sales generator and definitely my work will get you great revenue with more traffic.

Please should you be open to discuss this shortly please do send me an email so I can initiate a consulting  Email and answer any questions you may have.  Please feel free to contact me. Email: diksha@mutewebtechnologies.com

Looking forward to working with you.
Kind Regards,
Diksha

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
503 5 6

Hi Latosha , 

I am interested to know the products, region and age group target for business. 
Also If you can share the store link to review will be nice 

Please connect further via email - deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Looking forward to your reply 

Regards
Deep 

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Nati_Tedeschi
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi @LATOSHA,

Have you heard about BeProfit app for Shopify? It let's you track and analyze your business profits and expenses in one place. If you're using paid advertising to promote your store, you can connect your ads account to the app and get easy-to-understand analytics reports. Highly recommended! Hope this helps.

0 Likes