Looking to merge brand site & shopify ecom site

eCommercedevs
Excursionist
162 1 1

Hi there, 

We can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds 

0 Likes

@SatinIceWhat theme are you using in shopify currently?

You could do this one of two ways:

1. setup specific templates in shopify and populate pages using template + content

2. if your theme supports sections - you could setup a page builder, then apply a template w/ the builder to the pages you want to be able to edit.

If your coming from Craft - your probably used to editing your content whenever, so option 2 would be the best fit.

Have any questions about theme customization?
Feel free to email me: edward@honos.dev
0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
133 0 2

Hello @SatinIce ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise to merge brand site & Shopify ecommerce site. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes
Oakleafinfoway
Shopify Partner
291 5 20

Hello @SatinIce 

Welcome to the Shopify community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. I would love to help you with transferring the content from the x platform to Shopify.

We are a team of developers who can create multiple pages on your store and upload all the content from Craft CMS to Shopify.

Of course, we will keep the same design meanwhile the process so you just don't worry the new page looks the same as per your current theme.

And if required we will create the page. liquid file templates to accumulate the page information on a single structure.

If you wish to hire me, you can reach me anytime here is my official email Id: jay@oakleafinfoway.com

Thanks

Team, *Oakleaf Infoway*
- Was my reply helpful? Please *Like* and *Accept* Solution.
- Want to customize and improve your store? Hire us.
- Feel free to contact us on Skype: live:.cid.2ca82125d1edaa5f/
Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Shopiexpert
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi there !

We can undertake Your project . please place your project 
https://www.fiverr.com/zcodeoffcial/create-a-unique-shopify-web-store-for-your-restaurant 

0 Likes

Hello @SatinIce,

I can certainly help you with your Shopify project. I am an expert Shopify developer with extensive experience in the domain.

I would love to work on your project. If you need me you can contact me on Skype: You can also drop a mail at my email: sales@csschopper.com

Thanks

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
133 0 2

Hello @SatinIce ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify expertise to migrate from Craft CMS to Shopify platform. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes