Maitland City Council is seeking a Support Partner to deliver its Digital Accelerator Program

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi everyone,

Maitland City Council, today announced its Digital Accelerator Program which is going to assist up to 40 retail businesses in Maitland Australia to move their business online so they can commence e-commerce. 

This is a great opportunity for a suitable individual or small business with e-commerce, business and digital marketing experience to step into a consulting role and to help businesses through the program by sharing their knowledge and expertise. 

Ideally we're after someone who can visit the businesses in person (Maitland, NSW, Australia) but consideration would be had for exceptional applicants and if a local can't be found, however this is limited to Australian based applicants.

If this interests anyone I highly suggest checking out our Support Partner Expression of Interest document which can be access at https://mait.city/37EXzLJ 

Update: Opportunity only open to Australian based businesses or individuals, and preference given to applicants who can deliver the program in person (Maitland, NSW, Australia). Please read the expression of interest for full eligibility and information on what we're after. Its fairly specific.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
63 1 1

Hi,

I am interested in your requirement and will be glad to assist you 

Please reach me out through SKype : cis.am3 to discuss further.

Best regards
Frank. J

0 Likes
Highlighted

Bummer on the Australian base only - but completely understandable.

Do you know what kind of response they got from this?

0 Likes