Manage our Shopify store for German market

zamal
1 0 0

We are a French watch brand and are looking to expand our market reach into Germany and as a small team, it's getting tedious to manage different stores across different regions. To help us in our daily marketing and Shopify management efforts, we are looking to partner with a team in Germany. Ideally, the team would speak both English and German to communicate with our team who are based across different time zones. The partnership will be based on a percentage of sales commission. We can discuss further for any team who is willing to partner with us.

0 Likes
garry_j
Shopify Partner
102 1 2

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

0 Likes
mariaj0
Shopify Partner
52 1 1

=======

0 Likes

Hello @zamal 

I am ready to assist you with managing your Shopify store for the German market,

Please contact via. Email - Peter@99coders.co  or Inbox me.

Let's discuss Waiting for your positive reply.

Many thanks

Peter

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
614 19 22

Hi @zamal

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
303 6 22

Hallo @zamal , ich habe gerade Ihren Beitrag über einen professionellen Shopify- und Marketingprofi gelesen, der Ihnen beim Management im Geschäft und beim kompletten Marketing helfen kann nehmen Sie gerne Kontakt mit uns auf. Freundliche Grüße

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes