Marketing Consultancy looking for a Shopify Developer/Coder contractor that is excellent at UI

Highlighted
2 0 1

We are looking to hire a contractor on a casual permanent basis, that can re-design theme items, edit code and build page functions for our Shopify client jobs, as they come in.

Looking to build that long-term relationship hire, for on-demand/casual work. We do not want to have to re-hire constantly, so please only serious contractors or developers apply.  Expert developers apply only.

Restrictions:  MUST be english speaking, based in either USA or Australia, and MUST be able to do Zoom video meetings for team briefings. Not interested in email correspondence only experts - we want to talk to real humans. MUST have a deep understanding of UI concepts and a flawless eye for design. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 3 0

Hi there,

I can help, please mail me at ray.cis100@gmail.com with all details and add me on skype: live:ray_7950 for further discussion.

Regards,
Ray

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi Ray, Do you meet the listed requirements? and do you have a portfolio or examples of previous work we can view?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 3 0

Hi, 

yes, can you please share with me your direct email id so that I can share our portfolio over there.

Regards, 

Ray

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
191 2 6

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 3 1

Hello,

Not from USA or Australia, but I am available during your working hours. 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/gabrielmolocea/

gmolocea@zignative.com - agency website soon.

Bests,

G M

gmolocea@zignative.com
Digital Commerce Experts | Free UX/UI Audits
0 Likes