Marketing/SEO

Solved
Mat_Brummitt
Shopify Partner
43 1 13

Hi,

in case you’re still working to improve your SEO, and would like a kind of DIY tool to help you, I’d like to recommend you use Word Clouds SEO app from the Shopify App Store.

It’s free with limited daily use, and allows you to easily check your page keyword density with a generated word cloud based on the content of your page - you can also compare your page against a competitor.

Hope you find it useful. 

App Store listing: https://apps.shopify.com/word-clouds-seo

0 Likes
bracknelson
Excursionist
26 0 3

Hey,

Here I want to share some tips to help with Marketing and/or SEO setup: remove anything that slows down your site, Link to other websites with relevant content., writes for humans first, search engines second, encourage other trustworthy sites to link to you, have web analytics in place at the start, write unique and relevant meta descriptions for every page. I came across this informative blog https://www.incrementors.com/blog/marketing-of-my-shopify-store-via-seo/. It was a good read. This blog is tells about SEO steup and how to do marketing of my shopify store via SEO. This going to be very helpful to your store. While Shopify is loaded with SEO-friendly features, it takes a lot more to bring them out to your personal benefit.

0 Likes
digitalcorsel77
1 0 0
  • Digital Corsel is one of the digital marketing company in Bangalore. we have distinctive ways to promote businesses in digital marketing. and our marketing company is very much committed to our clients through brand strategy, creative communication, and technology. With highly

Talented team members, every single day they inspire us with their top efforts. We will provide high-quality customer service with more engaging factors and we will also maintain an ultra-fine reputation for local businesses, politicians, celebrities, internet marketing of educational or academic institutes under one roof and we promise that we will be a nice bridge to customers and the consumers for their reliability and we will also give sustainability marketing and faithful engaged fans till eternity and we also help clients in nationwide with their digital marketing efforts and we have more than 100+ clients who trusted us from their endemic perspective. We believe in showing our talents through our work and services and our main goal is our client satisfaction. And our work proved us the best digital marketing company in Bangalore. Our main services

1. SEO
    2. Social Media Marketing
    3. PPC Services
    4. Web Designing Services
    5. Creatives
    6. Email Marketing
    7. Google Analytics Services
    8. Mobile Marketing Services
    9. Movie Marketing
    10. Political Campaign

OUR MAIN SERVICES

SEO   

Seo means search engine optimization it helps us to rank on top of google pages and it helps us to get more traffic, and we can proudly say that DIGITAL CORSEL is Best Seo company in Bangalore which it helped all our clients achieve higher visibility on search engines, throughout the world.

SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING

It is one of the most powerful marketing business to date. it makes a platform between online marketers and the most valuable costumers. out digital marketing, social media services take care about client’s visibility on social media platforms and getting engage with costumers.

PPC SERVICES

All online business reach consumers in two ways, organically and inorganically. And these PPC services come under inorganically. We use Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing, Twitter for our PPC services. Through these platforms, we will reach 90% of consumers around the world 

0 Likes
Diggy987
1 0 0

Digital manam is the best seo course provider. That too in Telugu language. Visit https://www.digitalmanam.com/

0 Likes
lisadoc
1 0 0

@E-Mart 

could i ask who helped you and did you see results?

0 Likes
developer_2020
Shopify Partner
19 0 1

Try listing your store on Upurr. It’s a free online shopping directory where you can integrate your Shopify store and it drives targeted shoppers directly to your web store. Great for improving conversions and getting more traffic. https://store.upurr.co.uk

0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
308 6 39

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. The practice is to increase the quality and volume of traffic to your site, as well as the look of your brand, through free search results (also known as “natural”). Although paid advertising, social media, and other online programs can drive traffic to websites, most Internet traffic is driven by search engines. SEO is also one of the only online marketing channels that, when set up properly, can continue to provide benefits over time. Giving hard-earned content that deserves to be distinguished by the right keywords can drive traffic over time, while advertising requires a steady investment to drive traffic to your site.

0 Likes
ShaoChan
2 0 0

Hello! The SEO part is one of the most important in the business.I do not recommend to start it if you’re not qualified. I’m not saying you’re not gonna make it, it just gonna take a lot of your time that you better spend on something else. Personally I hired a person that has worked as a SEO Consultant for a very long time. He is definitely doing the job better than me. His contacts are on this site. He’s doing a great job. I’m pleased. Can definitely recommend him to everyone. Totally helped me with the sales.

0 Likes