Marketing/SEO

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello all,

My store is live now, but of course with no push...I am looking for someone to help with Marketing and/or SEO setup. I am looking for someone with proven results and someone that can verify how well they helped you.

Sincerely EJ

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
63 1 1

Hi @E-Mart 

I am interested in your requirement and will be glad to assist you for digital marketing and SEO.

Please reach me out through Skype : cis.am3 or email me at frank@cisinlabs.com

Best regards
Frank. J

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
214 6 6

This is an accepted solution.

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
214 6 6

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1553 93 217

Dear E-mart,

We will be happy to help you in Basic SEO setup and Guide you how to move forward. Please contact here https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
1000+ Happy Clients
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

0 Likes
Highlighted

I can help - DM me.

James Byrne, Owner, Information Architect (USMC VET)
After Dark Grafx - Since 1992
"We Work After Dark, So You Don't Have To!"
https://www.afterdarkgrafx.com

Services: Website Design, Mobile App Development (iOS, Android, Windows), Ecommerce, Magento, Shopify, Miva, BigCommerce, Search Engine Optimization, Wordpress, Hosting, Graphic Design, Merchant Accounts, Consulting and all things web related!

Certified Partner/Developer/Affiliates: Shopify, Google Integrator, Wordpress, Zoho, AuthorizeNet, Geotrust and a Member of the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce, Veteran Owned Businesses, Veteran's In Business Network.

I also build custom apps for Shopify!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, 

I’m also interested in your help to setup and advise on SEO marketing. We have our website live but didn’t put much effort into the SEO portion yet. Please send on your info for review.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
214 6 6

Hi There,

Thanks for your enquiry!

Sure, we can help you for the same.

We have covered almost every kind of category and every kind of website for promotions, traffic, branding, sales, and leads. Into digital media doing Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing.

Please add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com for further and instant communication.

Awaiting forward to your response!

Best Regards,
Jennifer Smith

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @E-Mart 

Hope you are doing great...

I am Shivam, Owner of Prajapati Advertising based in Pune in offline advertising. But recently we started our oprations in Digital Marketing too. We extremly willing to take any digital works at very compteitve cost. if you would like to collaborate with us pls mail - info@prajapatiadvertising.com. Prjajapatiadvertising Logo.jpg

0 Likes