Mechanic App – Custom Task Help

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, we need some help creating a custom task in the Mechanic App. At a high level, we want to add a custom tag to orders that have items that are on preorder. The challenge is we have some slightly intricate tagging convention based on which sizes are on pre-order and what time they will be restocked. For example we use tags like preorder_FEW_S+L+XL_Feb-6th for products that have only a FEW of their sizes S, L, and XL on preorder, with expected restock/shipping date as Feb 6th. So in this case we want to cross-reference the sizes that are in the preorder tag with the product size that was ordered to check if that size was listed as preorder. We also want to check to make sure the order has at least one other item that does not have items on preorder. If we have at least one item on preorder and one item not on preorder we want to add a tag "SPLIT_ORDER".

There are a couple more slightly different preorder tagging conventions we use but they are similar to the one outlined above. We have documentation explaining everything in detail we can share.

Please reach out if you think you can help us.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 1 0

Hello, 

I can help.

You can contact me through Email: lauren.c@talentsfromindia.com

or skype me- live:lauren_8606 so that we can discuss this in detail.

Regards, 

Lauren 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
301 11 13

Hi @P-Flow-1 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,
Greetings I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
http://elderberrytech.com/

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Hi @P-Flow-1

I hope you're doing great!

Glad to inform you that i am a Professional Shopify Expert as well as Shopify Partner.
I have a very good team with me and we can help you in any kind of development.We are very good in Mechanic App.

Can you please email me or skype me,where we can easily communicate to start the best work together.

My work-https://amazecommerce.com/

Waiting for your reply.
Thanks

Shaheen Qureshi
email-shaheen@amazecommerce.com
skype-shaheen@amaze

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
190 4 16

Hello @P-Flow-1 
I hope you are doing great,

I have analyzed your requirement & ready to help you to add custom tasks in your "Mechanic App". I will add a custom tag as per your need so the size can easily manage. Can you share me store link on my email id - atique@99coders.co  or you can use skype too as per your comfortable way, my skype - info@99coders.co  

Waiting for your reply to my email so we can easily communicate
Kind regards,

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
79 1 1

Hi there, 

I can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds

0 Likes