Mens Clothing Brand needs theme help ASAP

mark19
1 0 0

Hello,

We have setup our current webstore on shopify (www.ballandbuck.com). We are looking to take our online store from its current state to an A+ shopping experience like www.bonobos.com andwww.unionmadegoods.com or the best online store you can think of. Our team has done an initial brainstorm and we have come up with a list of changes to use as a starting point for what we are doing.

We are anxious to get started asap as we would like these changes to be done in two weeks or less if that is possible.

Shopify template changes:

-Recommended Items/You Might Like -'View All' option for products in the store -View "New products" category in store -Check-box for updates and newsletter signup at checkout -Meter that tracks distance from reward (integrates with cart) -Sorting ability (price/brand/etc) in store -Specific instructions: products that are unauthorized for online sales -Users sign in to track orders, view history, loyalty points -Under $100/$200 shopping category -Add to cart button on zoom -Shopping cart button on every page -Standardized Product Photos

Please reach out to me directly at: mbbollman@gmail.com

Thanks,

Mark

0 Likes
NWS
86 0 0

Hi Mark,

Email on the way. Please take a look and feel free to let me know your thougths.

Thanks

0 Likes
silverdesk
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Contact me:

I'm a very professional web designer, with lot of experience in web design, UX Interfaces, specially in eCommerce & Shopify and more.

Expect nothing but the best work and the fastest turn around from me. Looking forward to hear from you.

I checked your links and I feel very confident and make a better online store for you.

-- 
benjamín saravia 
www.silverdesk.com

0 Likes