Metafields

2 0 0

Hi,

we’re looking for a developer to import 5000 product attributes using a necessary app.

all of the products are already imported.

Please ask if you have any questions.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
183 0 15

Hello

I would be happy to help. You can email me with more about this project at cnscanidate@gmail.com

Web developer/Graphic Designer
christina@designsrus.us
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
172 0 4

Hi,

I would be happy to assist you on importing product attributes. I am done with this type of import previously. Please Skype me at anaisys.technologies

Thanks,

Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | shivankagrawal@gmail.com
0 Likes

We would like to assist you on this. Pm me ecommercewebguru@gmail.com

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
Tourist
67 0 2

Hello Dale,
Hope you are doing well !

Please let me know how the product attributes list will come. Will it be in CSV format or any other format ?

Will be glad to assist you, please contact me at scott.cisin20@gmail.com

Best regards,
Scott W.

Scott Walter
[scott.cisin20 at gmail dot com]
[S-k-y-p-e: cis dot scott]
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
227 0 5

Hi Dale,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
374 0 4

Hello Dale,
I have checked your post detail and can help you to deliver current expectation
Let me know your available time will do my best to accommodate
We can discuss further on email deepvyas71@gmail.com
Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
401 0 3

Hi,

Let me know if still your requirement is not fulfilled so we can assist you in the project.

Thanks!

Sid

info@bluetech.co.in

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
60 0 2

Hey there,

I would be very interested in working on this.  To find the best way of dealing with it, I would need to know more about the data source and format.  Based on what I have read, you are going to need to write an adapter, most likely as a Private App, to handle importing, parsing and updating the data to the products.  I have done quite a bit of this type of work and have a lot of code that I can repurpose for the task.  I am a US based developer and have time to address this project.  Please email me: darian@optiqal.com if you would like to go over the details.

Freelance Developer - darian@optiqal.com
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
237 0 4

Hi Dale - we hope you are well, happy New Year. We can assist with this - we have performed this several times (on a lot more products) for clients using either the Shopify API or custom/private app (depending on what you need done...more details required).

We're a certified Shopify Partner/Expert located minutes from their headquarters in Ottawa, Canada. Hit us up at projects@whitewatersolutions.com if you still need a hand.

Cheers!

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes