Migrating from Sellbrite. Recommendation on any nice good Jet.com integration solution.

Rebecca10
Tourist
6 0 2

After being with Sellbrite for 10 months now, I am looking to move forward. Disappointed with their overall features and, most importantly, with their customer service. Looking for an alternative that offers smooth Jet.com integration. Names, please???

0 Likes
jacobsmith
Tourist
7 0 2

ChannelSale is the way to go. I may be bias here because I simply love this ecommerce solution and been using it for over 18 months now. Have integrated my Jet.com store with Amazon and eBay stores.

Very smooth and quick integration process. And the platform is fairly simple and easy to use. And it’s all affordable. So while one part of me will vouch for ChannelSale and tell you to go with it without any second opinion, my other part will say that you can look at other options. But be careful here. Compare their features, services, pricing, platform carefully before you go with anyone.

0 Likes
Vinsi
Tourist
109 0 2

Hello Rebecca,

I would help you with this.

Please add me on Skype: cis.vincent 

Thanks,

Vincent

vincent.cis20@gmail.com

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
502 5 6

Hello Rebecca,

I have check your post for detail mentioned and how it can be helped.

let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.

We can discuss further on skype: anaisys.technologies

Best Regards,
Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Xperteria
Shopify Expert
110 1 27

Hi Rebecca,

Sorry to hear that - If you are looking for help with any specific task, feel free to reach me out:

hamza@xperteria.com

Cheers,

Hamza

For FREE advice or projects, please email me directly on: hamza@xperteria.com
0 Likes
bluetech
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Rebecca,

We would love to assist you in jet.com integration. So, let communicate further.

Thanks!

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes