Minimal Tweaking Assistance Required for Dropshipping Store

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi guys,

Posting to find someone reliable with a portfolio to tweak up certain things on my dropshipping website. It's almost ready for a full launch.
I've received feeback on what needs to be tweaked already from others in a different forum which was quite helpful.

I have a document prepared for what needs to be done. Feel free to respond to this or message me privately. Please provide me a portfolio with work you've done on prior dropshipping websites.

This is a 1-2 day job. Very easy fixes, it should not take long. Small budget, as it can be done fast. Seeking help since my hands are tied up at the moment. Planning to launch within a week and half at most. 

Here is the site for a quick gander -  https://fitnesspartan.myshopify.com/ pw: eushau

Thanks in advance,

Sarah - Fitness Spartan 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
69 0 3

Dear Sarah,

Hope you are doing well!!

I'd Glad to assist you.

PM Sent with details, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Sarah, 

I can assist on the tweaks needed 
Please drop email - deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Regards
Deep 

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi @fitnesspartan 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I can help you, Have a good experience in Dropshipping sites.

Let's connect.

Amazecommerce

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for responding and being interested in my post. As mentioned, this is a very small gig and the budget is set to $30-40 CAD as there isn't too much to get done. If you're still interested I can attach a document containing what needs tweaking =).

Thank you,

Sarah 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for responding and being interested in my post.  As mentioned, this is a very small gig and the budget is set to $30-40 CAD as there isn't too much to get done. If you're still interested I can attach a document containing what needs tweaking =).

Thank you,

Sarah 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi Deep,

Thanks for responding and being interested in my post. Do you have any samples of work that I can have a gander at?

As mentioned, this is a very small gig and the budget is set to $30-40 CAD as there isn't too much to get done. If you're still interested I can attach a document containing what needs tweaking =).

Thank you,

Sarah 

0 Likes