We are looking to vastly improve the appearance of our mobile website. It looks much worse than it does on desktop and would like to change that.
Here's a few things I notice first:
1. The homepage doesn't look good with the collection of products like it does on desktop, maybe having the menu show by default looks better?
2. Large gap between end of content and the footer on the menu/account sections.
3. 2 of our menu's are combined/blended into 1 menu on mobile. It's our sidebar menu with products then goes into our top menu with the non-product buttons.
4. The menu buttons could look better
5. The header and footer could look better
Those are just some initial thoughts, and first things I notice. We are certainly open to more suggestions and/or drastic changes.
Please message me if you're interested in this job and working with us. We may also have more website related work in the future as well.
The webstore looks too busy with outdated design, and it is not optimized for mobile and other devices, I would like to help you, Please message me at firstname.lastname@example.org or skype me at creative.mirza21 for further discussion.
Hope you are doing well.
We would love to help you.
Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer