Mobile website design help

Shopify Partner
60 0 2

Hey Aaron,

I would be interested in working with you on this.  I tend to agree that the theme needs to be updated.  However, you can go from where you are to a cleaner look by keeping your existing theme.  The scale of the work would depend on what exactly you want done.  There are other issues as well.  I ran an audit in Chrome and I am attaching the results here.  You will want to speed up your load times to help with your SEO results.  Most of that can be fixed with image optimizations.

Regardless, I do think that I could accomplish what you want to on a modest budget.  I am a US based developer and I do quite a bit of Shopify development.  If you are interested in working with me, send me an email: darian@optiqal.comatlasPrevAudit.png

Freelance Developer - darian@optiqal.com
1 Like
Highlighted
20 0 0

Hey Ethan here, if you are looking for mobile website design in Sydney, Australia area then you must visit https://www.rayzorwebsitedesign.com.au they have lots of services related to digital marketing and website. 

hope that helps for you!

Regards,

Ethan

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hello Aaron

Greetings for the day!

Hope you are doing well.

Thanks for sharing your requirement, I do understand your challenges.

As I'm sending you the attached company_deck and company_portfolio herewith, I also suggest you to kindly visit our website for more details.

https://linkites.com

Let us introduce you to our company:

Linkites is a Software development company with more than 12+ years of experience in web and app development. We have a proficient team of experienced web designers, web developers, Mobile developers, and QA. They have 4+ years of individual experience. We deal in all areas of Web and Mobile development like React, React Native, Full Stack Mean, Xamarin, Kotlin, Angular, Gatsby and many more. 

What makes us unique:

We follow Agile methodology that makes working remotely an easy task. Projects are tailored to customer’s needs and fairly priced. We follow active management and timely delivery is provided. We have worked on 200+ projects in different domains like logistics, chat application, e-commerce, m-health apps. We also work on many tools like Trello for project management, Slack for the communication, Github for code management.

Our concept of working involves:

• Analysis of the client's need

• Defining project scope

• Evaluating of technical options

• Making a project acquisition strategy

• Getting approval for project costs and obtaining project funding

• The further process involves planning roles and responsibilities and moves further for making project

We would be grateful if you could kindly spare a minute to discuss the requirements as per your convenient communication mode (Skype, Email, Call).

We are looking forward to starting work with you and lead a strong professional bond in the future.

Looking forward to your response.

I hope you have a nice day!

Thanks & Regard

Varun singh

Mail id: varun@linkites.com

0 Likes
Tourist
58 0 1

Hi There,
I hope you're keeping great!
I would be happy to work with you.
Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.
Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast
Email id- sales@wreximinfotech.com
I look forward to your response!

0 Likes