MySpaShop.com requires a part-time consultant to manage our Online Store

MySpaShop
Tourist
3 0 1

Our innovative eCommerce Store requires a part-time administrator experienced in Shopify to provide administration, customer & vendor service along with SEM Marketing.

MySpaShop.com provides a boutique of Spa, Lifestyle and Wellness products for at home use with a lifestyle Coaches Blog.

Hi @MySpaShop,

This is Prasobh from The Leader Media, Shopify agency for brands. We are from India and we have clients across countries like the USA, UK, Qatar, France, India,etc. i have understood your requirements and trust me we can help you in shopify store design&development, email marketing by using Klaviyo, Digital marketing on facebook,google,Pinterest and all. We have experts on SEO/SEM also. 

We will be able to detail one of our staff for your daily tasks on your store and help you with marketing and other things too on requirement basis.

here are some of our clients sites, you can have a look -

www.flatheads.in

www.clairesroses.com

www.kalorimat.se

www.amazingbaba.com

www.myverduracare.com

www.mahavirs.com

Contact us on email/whatsapp/skype 

+917012490592, support@theleadermedia.com

Visit Us: www.theleadermedia.com

Thanks & Regards

Prasobh,

The Leader Media

The Leader Media, Shopify Agency for Brands
Hire Us- Email: support@theleadermedia.com, WhatsApp: +917012490592 - Skype: live:197268f709e05aec
0 Likes
MySpaShop
Tourist
3 0 1
If interested, please send me info on your experience - Tks Rich
0 Likes

can we have a 5 min talk on this? So that I can get to know more about your products and market and I can also help you give my ideas to increase your sales online

The Leader Media, Shopify Agency for Brands
Hire Us- Email: support@theleadermedia.com, WhatsApp: +917012490592 - Skype: live:197268f709e05aec
0 Likes
Lauren1_1
Shopify Partner
104 5 4

Hello @MySpaShop,

I can surely assist you.

PM sent with details. Please check it.

Regards,

Lauren

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
497 10 85

Hey @MySpaShop 

This is vinod from Bombay providing professional website design and development, google and bing ads, conversion rate optimization, email marketing, website support services to merchants across globe.

Let me know if we can discuss further for your website administrator requirements + SEM requirements.

my email - vinod@digitalcentrics.com or vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com

Thank you.
Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
604 18 22

Hi @MySpaShop   

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
179 1 3

Hello @MySpaShop 

Hope you are well!

I am interested in assisting you with the maintenance, customization, and will provide a digital platform for your online store using SEO, SEM, PPC, etc.

Would like to discuss this more in detail. Kindly reach me on Skype: zehntechindore or vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com

Happy New Year to you!

Zehntech

0 Likes
Kevincs10
Tourist
20 0 0

Hi @MySpaShop ,

I would like to assist you please check your PM.

Best regards

Kevin 

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
553 5 7

Hi Rich , 

I can assist your regarding store administrator as needed. 
But further regarding blog posting stuff want to discuss further.

Please get connected once, If still hiring 

Regards
Deep  

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes