NEW STORE SETUP OFFER

Highlighted
Tourist
48 0 0

Hi everyone,

I’m working toward becoming a Shopify certified expert so I’m offering 3 new Shopify customers to setup their new store for $100 price (a $500 value). One store per customer.

Once I receive all information I need from you, your store will be up latest in 72 hours. After that I will be available for further work on your store. A low $149 per month support and maintenance subscription will be also available (ask me for details).

ABOUT ME

I specialize in online stores setup, app development, conversion optimization, and general ecommerce consulting. I have 15 years of eCommerce experience. My website is www.selltekpros.com and I’m located in Los Angeles, California. Here is an example of my recently setup Shopify store www.thorsenstore.com.

REQUIREMENTS TO START

• Email me to support@selltekpros.com with description of your desired new store, your full name, your business name and address, phone where I can reach you and wait for my response.
  • Signup on Shopify for at least a $29 account with this referral link https://www.shopify.com/?ref=selltek-pros
  • Choose a theme in theme store (or ask me for recommendation at orientation)
  • Pay $100 for this setup in advance after receiving my invoice.

INCLUDED IN THIS OFFER

• Basic orientation on what I need from you and what choices you need to make. You must provide all images and content for pages, collections, products, logo, and browser icon. If you don’t know how or where to get them I will advise.
  • Store theme setup.
  • Domain setup (if you will use your own domain)
  • Logo (your image) and browser icon setup.
  • Catalog setup: Manual creation of up to 4 collections and 5 products OR CSV file import if you have the file in correct format for Shopify.
  • Setup of up to 2 payment options.
  • Shipping options setup.
  • Checkout process configuration.
  • Basic SEO setup.
  • Up to 3 simple apps setup, if you know which ones you want (some apps are not free).
  • Store navigation setup.
  • Privacy, Terms, Returns, About Us, Contact Us page setup. You need to provide content in copy and paste format.

For $199 total, you have a choice for a guided setup – let me know in advance. I or someone I work with will setup main sections of your store while you are watching on Skype. During setup, I will answer any questions you might have regarding the setup options, which is useful in case you want to learn the store admin or change something later yourself.

NOT INCLUDED IN THIS OFFER

• HTML/CSS changes to template.
  • NO images will be provided as part of this offer.
  • No customer setup (in case you are migrating from another platform)
  • No inventory setup other than catalog.

If you want anything extra that goes beyond what’s included then talk to me and I will give you a quote. I can setup a store of any size and complexity.

HURRY! This offer won’t last.

Best Regards,

Sven Homan

Shopify expert advice
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
48 0 0

I forgot to provide an email where you can make a request for my service.

It is

support@selltekpros.com

Shopify expert advice
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
48 0 0

UPDATE: There is 1 offer left.

Shopify expert advice
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
48 0 0

Hi everyone,

This offer is now CLOSED but a NEW OFFER is being opened. See details in the next post.

Thanks,

Sven

Shopify expert advice
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
48 0 0

NEW OFFER - NEW STORE SETUP FOR $199

My first offer was a great success and i thank everyone who participated. Now I want to get 5 more customers with this new offer: I will setup your store on Shopify for $199 (a $500+ value). One store per customer.

INCLUDED

• Basic orientation on what I need from you and what choices you need to make. You must provide all images and content for pages, collections, products, logo, and browser icon. If you don’t know how or where to get them I can advise.
  • Store theme setup.
  • Domain setup (if you will use your own domain)
  • Logo (your image) and browser icon setup - optional.
  • Limited or full catalog setup: Manual creation of up to 4 collections and 5 products OR CSV file import if you have the file in the format required by Shopify.
  • Setup of up to 2 payment options.
  • Shipping options setup.
  • Checkout process configuration.
  • Basic SEO setup.
  • Up to 3 simple apps setup,
  • Store navigation setup.
  • Privacy, Terms, Returns, About Us, and Contact Us page setup. You need to provide all content in copy and paste format.

REQUIREMENTS TO START

• Email me to support@selltekpros.com with brief description of your desired new store, your name, your business name and address, and phone number where I can reach you. Wait for response.
  • After your request for new store is approved, if you haven't yet, signup on Shopify for at least a $29 account with this referral link https://www.shopify.com/?ref=selltek-pros - greatly appreciated!
  • Choose a theme in theme store that is appropriate for your products (or ask for recommendation)

FOR ADDITIONAL PAYMENT

• Program level (HTML, CSS, Javascript) changes to templates.
  • Data (products, categories, customers) migration from another platform.
  • Private app development.
  • Conversion optimization.
  • Marketing
  • Training.

HURRY! This offer won’t last either.

Regards,

Sven

Shopify expert advice
0 Likes