Natural language form to drive collection filtering

Matt_Thomson
Excursionist
48 0 5

Hello

I'm looking for help coding/implementing a simple form to filter a collection page for the Kingdom theme.

I think it would be based on something like this:

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 11.47.17 pm.png

Which is a tutorial here - https://tympanus.net/codrops/2013/05/21/natural-language-form-with-custom-input-elements/

The idea is that the dropdowns would allow the user to select values that relate to product tags.

The basic version (which is what I'd probably want) would then output a url made from these tags to filter the collection products when the button is clicked.

A more complicated version could automatically refresh the collection page as selections are made, though this might not be necessary.

This url would be the format - /collections/the-bags/13-laptop+travel+backpack (for example).

I'd suspect the above tutorial would give most of the CSS etc needed, it is just the code for the submit button that's a puzzler.

I'm also happy to hand/hard code the filter options in rather than it needing to populate the form automatically.

Love to hear what might be possible,

Matt

0 Likes
Lauren1_1
Explorer
73 4 2

-------

0 Likes
Matt_Thomson
Excursionist
48 0 5

Hello!

I've sent an email,

Matt

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Trailblazer
469 16 16

Hi @Matt_Thomson 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Carter11
Excursionist
70 0 3

Hello there,

I can help.

For further discussion please reach to me at my email : carter@cisinlabs.com or add me over skype : live:carter_1594

Awaiting your response.

BR
Carter W

0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
125 1 2

Hello @Matt_Thomson 

Hope you are doing well!

Surely I can assist you with coding/implementing a simple form to filter a collection page for the Kingdom theme.

I would like to discuss this further in detail, please let me know if we can have a chat or call on Skype (Skype ID: zehntechindore).

Regards,
Zehntech
Email: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com

0 Likes
Hello @Matt_Thomson ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes