Need A Expert to do some quick fixes

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi all

I am seeking someone to do some small bits and pieces on my site.

I have recently changed to the Brooklyn theme and there are a few small issues that I need ironed out.  The main one is the most crucial and is time critical.

1.   On mobile the drop down menu is showing as a side menu and does not have any products. If I change the drop down menu to a side menu in shopify none of the links work. I would prefer to keep the drop down menu however useability is more important.

2.  Seperate the top hero slideshow from the navigation bar so it is not so cramped.

3.  I have a free shipping bar, but it sits over the search bar at the top  - I need to get this sitting above the search bar.

4.  If possible, include a subtitle under the product name ( I have read alot about this and do not think it is possible - so not a biggie).

5.   Any other tweaking or suggestions that you may have.

The site is:  www.sassee.com.au

I do need this done quickly as the navigation on mobile is slowing down my advertising launch.

Thank you so much.

Jacqui 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

Hi Jacqui,

Hope you are well!

I will resolve the issues coming on your Website at minimum rates. Please add me on Skype - seth.cis for a project disucssion. 

Please contact me via Email as well - seth.cisin10@gmail.com

Looking forward for your earliest reply. 

Thanks,

Seth Roger

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
137 0 1

Hi Jacqui, 

I'm a Shopify expert having years of experience. Examined your site and would love to assist you for all the tweaks you are looking forward in your site.

With this, I really have some good suggestions for the betterment of your site that may help you further in increasing your sales ratio.

Let me know your thoughts.
E- anjani(at)softgrid(dot)in

Best Regards,
Anjani :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
69 0 0

Hi Jacqui , 

I can definitely assist you with this, 

connect to me on skype: priyal_shivlab.

Regards,

Priyal

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2684 67 818

Hi J,

I can look at this for you as well.

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com!
My post solved your problem? Like it!
I am away till Feb-15.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
441 2 5

Hi Jacqui,

I have done similar type of work in past, so can help you with your current requirement. 

let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it

Skype - deepvyas71

Email - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Jacqui,

We'd be happy to custmize the Broklyn theme as per your need. So, let communicate further.

Thanks,

Sid

info@bluetech.co.in

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes