Need Adwords help!

Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm looking for someone to help me take my adwords campaigns to another level! I run istrapdesigner.com and I'm currently running a google shopping campaign with all of my products. I am making sales!! but I am not where I want to be. I do not have much knowledge on adwords so I'm looking for someone that can do all of the tweaks possible to help me make more sales. I just started this shop and have made almost $500 in sales in the last couple of weeks. I will be adding more products in the future but I already have a couple that are selling!

If you think this shop has potential please reach out to me and let me know your rates. I'm looking to find someone ASAP.

Thank you

Karen

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi Karen,

I think michael@antropy.co.uk is your man, he's Google AdWords certified and has helped many similar online shops so feel free to drop him a mail and arrange a chat.

Kind regards,
Paul

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1160 0 0

Hello. I would love to help. You can email me at cnscanidate@gmail.com.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Karen,

We're from Experts team so let connect to discuss further and help you in increasing sell through Google Adwords and analyze your complete store.

Thanks!

Sid

info@bluetech.co.in

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

Hi Karen,
Hope you are doing good!

I am glad to inform you that I have a dedicated team the specifically work on Google adwords and other digital marketing services. I am sure that my team can help you to achieve the endeavor.

You can add me on Sk-ype : cis.am1 for the ease of communication or you can em-ail me at steven.cis20(at)gmail(dot)com

Waiting for your earliest reply.

Best Regards,
Steven

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
440 2 5

Hello Karen,
I have checked your post for detail and have 5+ year's of experience can help you with current expectation.
Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.
We can discuss further on email deepvyas71@gmail.com
Please let me know your interest

Best regards,
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes