Need Cart Page from Debut Theme Placed into Current Theme & Product Page Updated

Highlighted
Tourist
8 1 0

I am currently using a modified version of the Icon theme & I like the theme that I am currently using, So I do not technically need a complete theme built, I essentially just need the EXACT cart section from the "DEBUT theme cart page" placed into our current cart page theme and one update on my product page, I have outlined what changes I am looking for on both images that I have uploaded. Please let me know if you have any questions that can help get these changes done.

Can anyone do this?

cart-page-changes.jpgproduct-page-changes.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
42 2 1

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

PM sent. Please check it.

Regards,

Lauren W.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1887 117 293

Dear @CGFrancis 

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
377 15 14

Hi @CGFrancis 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
57 1 1

Hello There,

Greetings!

I can help with the changes.

Please do connect with me over Skype or Email: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com to discuss more in detail.

BR,

Skype ID: zehntechindore

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Francis, 
I read your post and screenshots for custom tweaks. 
Interested further to assist on requirement 

Please check PM and connect 

Regards
Deep  

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
42 0 0

Hello @CGFrancis ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your post that you're looking for shopify expertise to perform some customization. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We have in-house team of resources who have hands on experience with shopify platform and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in detail?

Here is my contact details:-
Email ID & Skype ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.
Regards,
Chirag Dave.
Business Development Executive

0 Likes