Need Casual Developer to help get rid duplication on related items

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi,

I am currently working on Debut Theme and had it customised. However I am stuck a bit on coding with liquid as I am not an expert so I will need help from a casual developer to fix the current issues as image attached. The duplication is the result on related product by tag. So please let me know.shopify_duplication.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
63 1 1

Hi Rafaela

I understand your requirement and will be glad to assist you as an web expert.

please reach me out through skype : cis.am3 or email me at frank@cisinlabs.com so that we can discuss further 

Regards
Frank .J

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
215 6 6

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1561 95 219

Dear Rafaela49,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
1000+ Happy Clients
0 Likes
Excursionist
52 1 1

Hi Rafaela, 

I can help you. Please contact me at mike.webdesk@gmail.com and Skype is sales.wds

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 3

Hi 

I can help to resolve your issue, get in touch with me for a free quote that will meet your budget info@purewebsolutions.co.uk

Let me know if you need any more help :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi,

Thanks for reach out.

I am working on the site using Debut theme and did customise some myself. I am not using any apps. I am not an expert on liquid so will need someone who is an expert that can help to fix something that I can't. So the scope of the project is very small scale, small budget, and very casual on-demand only. Also I only can share the code and website link to look. 

If that suit you please let me know so I can share the code that I need to fix.

Also if you be able to share your previous work for me to look and a quote/rate would be great.

Thank you.

0 Likes