Need Designer for Online T Shirt Store

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi I just opened a retail TShirt Store and needed Help with design and Theme Layout for my Online Store ASAP!

I dont have a big budget but want to have a well designed and functional online store that's clean and simple to navigate for both admin and customers

I have set up some applications that I wanted to use via shopify but want to work on the layout and theme to get the look we want.

Please email me at histyle@gmail.com and I will contact you.

Thanks for you time

RK

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Ok here's the deal I have a budget of $500 for help with getting a simple online store up and running basic layout nothing fancy as far as coding I would think, I just dont have the budget and the time to dedicate too this project I could do alot myself but I don't want to get distracted with details.

I have a product I want to sell it simple! I have the gateway set up the shipping set up, all I would need is help with the front page layout, from maybe one of the templates color, font, etc (but this part can be discussed), and some back page set up with operational features for my team here to easily navigate put pictures up, stock in and go live online.

I have seen some great work by great designers but I want my clothing to speak for its self. I only want to start with my T shirts and get my inventory in and start selling. Now I don't want to offend anyone who thinks $500 is not worth your time, but we are a small start up and in time will grow so for now thats were we are. I am pretty easy to work with and want the designer to be the same. I of course would like to get started asap

I would prefer the designer be in the US just so we can speak on the phone and be creative to at least lend some options with the layout etc. I dont want just a cookie cutter site either but you get my drift. Please email me again to histyle@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
64 0 0

@RLK   Just sent you an email.

J. Cobra
0 Likes