Need Developer/Coding and Shopify assistance

maisakehl
2 0 1

I need help with custom coding.. the header of my website needs to be changes.. the products needs to be placed in sections.. I also can't figure out price calculations on shopify .. I'm willing to pay.   

Lauren1_1
Explorer
73 4 2

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I would be glad to assist you. Can we discuss further about your requirement?

I request you to reach me over email: lauren.c@talentsfromindia.com or Skype me: live:lauren_8606 to discuss your requirement more precisely.

Thanks!!

Regards,

Lauren

0 Likes
Diksha06
Excursionist
43 0 2

Hello,

I'd happy to assist you with custom coding and also help you with price calculations. Please fee free to connect me for more discussion.

Email: diksha@mutewebtechnologies.com 

Looking forward to connect with you.

Kind Regards,

Diksha

0 Likes
Oakleafinfoway
Shopify Partner
269 5 18

Hello @maisakehl 

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. I read your post description and we would love to do custom coding for you.

Yes, We can help you with these small tweaks like Header change, Add multiple products within 3 to 4 grid lines &

or whatever you want to add on your product collection page and product page we can also set the alignment of the images.

And yeah! the more important it cart we can surely find out the solution of the price calculator as we set on our various client's websites.

Can you please share your website URL for a better understanding of us?

Please add me over the skype/Mail for an instant communication

Email ID: jay@oakleafinfoway.net

Cheers.

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
125 1 2

Hello @maisakehl 

Hope you are well!

I would like to assist you with Custom coding and updates for your website.

PM sent, please check.

Regards,

Zehntech

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Trailblazer
469 16 16

Hi @maisakehl 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes

Dear @maisakehl 

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Hello,
Greetings! I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Atique
Pathfinder
222 5 19

Hello @maisakehl 
I really like your requirement & excited to do work for you at the best price. 

For all, you have written here, Can I see your Shopify store first to analyze & then I will provide you the best solution here, also I have the expertise to build calculator functionality. 

Skype is the best way to communicate or email me, Firstly I need the store link then we will move forward, Waiting to hear from your side.

Skype - info@99coders.co
Email - atique@99coders.co

Thank you so much,

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
maisakehl
2 0 1
Hi there..

I need so much assistance and it' so overwhelming here's the link to the store: https://gogoddesses.com/
things that I see that needs immediately assistance:

* attach the certificate domain to all pages
* making sure the wording on all pages read reflect the domain name
* update the home page (currently it's a test picture.. without movement and we can't update the images or products. I would like the main page to have my products and a different background, and when the client click on the product, to be directed to the list of products with that same style)
* divide the products in 5 or 6 sections (Maxi dresses, Every Occasion, shoes, jewelry, Accessories, seasonal)

I'm certain that I'll need a lot more .. but this is my first online store.. so I don't know where to begging.
Thank you so much for your attention and consideration. Sincerely.

0 Likes