Need Help with Cart Formatting

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, 

I have most of the pages on my site using PageFly (third-party app for landing pages). Instead of using the typical Shopify header, I instead built my own header within PageFly. I am looking for somebody to help customize the following elements: 

1. When "Add to Cart" buttons are clicked within my pages, I need a counter to appear on the cart icon at the top right and keep track of how many items have been added to cart
  2. When "Add to Cart" buttons are clicked within the pages or when the cart icon is clicked in the top right, I want the cart drawer to slide out from the right of the page

If you believe you know how to create these effects, I would love to hear from you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
69 0 3

Hello,

I hope you are doing well!!

I'd Glad to assist you.

PM Sent, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Carter, I'm still getting used to these boards but don't think I've seen a PM yet. Can you send an email to help@nottyfoods.com, and we can discuss via email? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
69 0 3

Hello,

Email Sent with Details Please check.

Very Best Regards

Carter

Email :- carter@cisinlabs.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
378 15 14

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1887 117 293

Dear nottyfoods,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact here https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
107 1 1

Hi there, 

I can help you. Please contact me at mike.webdesk@gmail.com and Skype is sales.wds

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

UPDATE: Thank you all for the responses, but thanks to the great community on these forums, I was able to complete this project myself. So I'm no longer in the market for this project. 

0 Likes