Need Quote for New Store

Highlighted
1 0 0

We are moving our current website from WordPress to the Shopify platform and I need a freelancer to build the store ASAP.

Need existing website revamped - https://eltorotraining.com focus on the product Speedwrap This site is for promoting and selling the speedwrap (and peripheral product) as well as hosting the call to action (buy now) pages that are developed for each facebook / social media ad.
The ad’s will link to a page that offers quick info via video and text (buy now button under video and in between each paragraph of text as you scroll down).

Security Certificate must show up on all browsers - right now it does not on all.
All pages must be adaptable for all devices.

• Pop up on site prior to person leaving to force another thought and provide another sale opportunity with additional video and info…and call to action ‘Buy Now’ button
• Auto responder message via facebook messenger that says: Thanks for stopping by Speedwrap. Are you still interested in this? With photo ad that has a button ‘Check it out’ and also 2 buttons at the bottom that say Thanks or No thanks (perhaps offer a discount at this point

This is the ideal site for reference (these are the landing pages coming directly from the facebook ad):

https://eggweights.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Hello,

Trust you're keeping good.

Surely, we can assist you on your requirements.

Please Reach me on my Email- Trish@cisinlabs.com                   

Regards,

Trish

Email - trish@cisinlabs.com
Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54
Phone - +13056004562
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hello,
Greetings! I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 2

Hello Joecso77,

I'd happy to assist you to build the store that will  completely justify your product (Speedwrap ) at an affordable price.

Please fee free to connect me for more discussion. Email:   diksha@mutewebtechnologies.com 

Looking forward to connect with you.

Kind Regards,

Diksha

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi @joesco77 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1906 121 300

Dear @joesco77 

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at task4store@mswebdesigner.com

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @joesco77 

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. I am interested in applying for this job and make it successful according to your expectations and suggestions.

We have a great in-house Shopify developer team who is looking after the migration process only with highly experienced.

we offered you a complete package of the migration, will start migrating from A-Z and it would be one by one manually with ZERO downtime. So there is no downtime in between the migration process even for sure your store will run live till the process has been not completed.

However, you don't require to look outside for certain changes it will be including with the package. We will move your store as it is into the chosen platform with a new theme

• We are available 24/7 for your support.
  • After-sales support will complementary up-to one month.
  • The whole migration process will take around 12-15 days for the delivery as there would be no automation it's totally done manually by our experienced programmers.
  • You can see the preview also to know the project status. (Shopify & Big-commerce allows to get the preview)
  • We will be providing you the dedicated resource who will always be the point of your contact if there are some queries and changes from your side.

Feel free to share your feedback.

If you wish to move forward with us.

Please add me over the skype/Mail for an instant communication

Email ID: jay@oakleafinfoway.net

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes