Need Shopify expert in setup, and marketing including social media - hourly US$25

Highlighted
3 0 1

Are you an expert in Shopify drop shipping; and available to work remotely? If so 

please respond today with details of expertise. Minimum experience required: 2 years.

and good communication skills. Twenty (20) hours per week.

1 Like
Highlighted
33 0 0

Hi there,

Hope you're doing good,

I can help.

Kindly reach me at luis@cisinlabs.com or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Luis

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Shopq 

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. Basically, We are a web agency located in Australia. On top of that, we are partners with Shopify.

We have a great in-house Shopify developer team have more than 5+ years of experience in the particular Shopify technology. We will be available for more than 50 hours/ week if required.

We respect your hourly budget and looking for kicking- start our services. We are 30 number employee in our team. we wish to start our partnership with a long term relationship.

As we respect each other of business we will not disclose any work in our portfolio.

You would love to know some of our big advantages for you.

• We are available 24/7 for your support.
  • We will be providing you the dedicated resource who will always be the point of your contact if there are some queries and changes from your side.
  • We will provide a developer who is available in your time zone and who can spend a minimum of 8 hours/ day in a week.
  • We are ready to sign an NDA with you.

If you want to know about our portfolios let's connect for a quick chat I will glad to share.

Please add me over the skype/Mail for an instant communication

Email ID: jay@oakleafinfoway.net

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
381 15 14

Hi @Shopq 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
57 1 1

Hello @Shopq 

Greetings!

Yes, I have expertise in Dropshipping and will assist you remotely.

Would like to discuss this in detail, please reach me over Skype or Email me: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com

Regards,
Skype ID: zehntechindore

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
209 5 17

Hello @Shopq 

Yes, I am an Expert in Shopify dropshipping & sure, I am available to work remotely, I have experienced more than 6 years & already managed & managing many stores. I am ready to help you with your store in the best way. I am available too for 20 hours & if need then I am ready to extend time. 

I have a list of stores where I have worked, I am ready to send you on email or skype where you are comfortable

Let me know if you have any concern or query, I am looking for a good & long time relation for whom I can provide my best services 24x7 hrs

Ready to wait for your response.

My email - atique@99coders.co
My skype - info@99coders.co

Thank you

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
215 4 16

Hi, hope you are doing well and great I am a Shopify store developer plus having good experience in drop-shipping and social media marketing as well as I am available for the full-time opportunity also if interested kindly do let me know at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com. Thanks and Best Regards 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 1
Hi, Are you located in the United States or elsewhere. I could use help
with setting up an Amazon seller account right now. TIA.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
215 4 16

I can do all the things from Amazon to Shopify product hunting product listing product ranking just let me know your complete requirements at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com. Thanks 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi
Shopify marketing experts focused on ecommerce. Shopify marketing experts helps  to grow your traffic, sales & profits  with Shopify Organic Social Media Marketing and sales funnel .
Kindly contact me by clicking the link below:
https://cutt.ly/HgK6bi2
Kinds regard.

0 Likes