Need Very Creative Shopify Developer

Highlighted
5 0 0

I own a business which purchases overstock merchandise from large department stores, closeouts, etc. so my inventory changes regularly. I have sold on auction venues (which I will continue to do for certain items) for almost 8 years, but I would like to have my own website developed where I can get a little more premium for my product etc..

Most of the items we sell are Designer Linens, Handbags, Clothing, and Shoes but as I said the quantities and styles change frequently so I need a website that will be easy for me to navigate around and upload new images and pricing regularly.

I would like to incorporate a blog as well as facebook, twitter apps

My payment gateway would probably be paypal or google checkout whichever is easier

The name of my website is going to be called "Swanky Outlet" aka www.swankyoutlet.com

I prefer the name and possibly a description be more of the homepage banner rather than pictures, but all ideas are welcomed.

I have no clue where to start..so message me if you are interested your ideas, pricing, and whatever else you think I may need to get started. I want to make sure I do this right and it looks fantastic. The products I sell and the prices I offer them at are the draw so the website is just a huge added bonus for return customers.

Sarah A.

Bloomingdealsllc@yahoo.com (contact email)

0 Likes