Need a Quote to Address a Few Issues for my Shopify Simple Theme

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 2 3

I have 3 different projects I am wanting looked at and individually quoted.

Looking to get some quotes to address this issue I have posted about here:

https://community.shopify.com/c/Technical-Q-A/Use-Tags-To-Add-Specific-Product-Details-through-Code-...

In addition, I am looking for someone that does something similar above for shipping. I need to show shipping on the product page for my flat rate items - items that have flat rate shipping which is tiered pricing based upon the purchase price. In addition, I would like to show calculated shipping estimate calculated based on the shipping profile the item is assigned to. I have multiple tiers of shipping; flat rate; calculated first class, calculated priority mail, flat rate priority mail envelope, calculated media - for books, calculated media for Albums.

In addition, I need an app or solution that will show discounted pricing for new visitors at a set percentage off - that I can turn on and off as needed and it must be able to stack with smile discounts with cap on maximum available combined discount. i.e. new customer - first time purchase - gets 20% off entire purchase. Only applies to first time buyer and it is a one time offer, one time use with a 24 hour expire rate - conceivably could be tied to the creation of an account to get the discount. Combined Discount cannot exceed 30%. Meaning the first time customer can use smile rewards to gain an addition % towards their purchase before the initial offer expires. I need a time delay slide out style banner notification of the special offer that automatically applies to the cart. Must be a slide out as pop-ups tend to drive bounce rates. I want the discount - whether single discount or multi stack discount to show in the cart. 

Shop is JustStuffISell.com

Thanks

George

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

hello 

I can help, please check PM

thanks 

Charles L 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
161 0 4

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1303 76 158

Dear gchaney,

We will be happy to help you please contact at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Browse Shopify Small Tasks Catalog
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
423 1 4

Hi George , 

I had read all 3 points shared in post description. 

Interested further discussing same. Let me know your availability.

Regards
Deep  

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 1 1

Hi George, 

I can help you. Please contact me at mike.webdesk@gmail.com and Skype is sales.wds

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Excursionist
34 2 3

So,

With some assistance from Shopify, I was able to get the pre-owned/new code issue resolved.

The shipping element was going to far to pricey, so I am trying out some apps that do something similar within the cart. 

I will use the same snippet of code for my return policy. I was able to find a discount app that does close to what I wanted to do.

Thanks for all the responses and the offers for service. As the economy begins to become more robust, I will look to do some future developments as revenue's from the site dictate.

Thanks much,

George

0 Likes