Need a Shopify Coding expert to dive in and figure out what has went wrong!

martinjamesking
Tourist
5 0 1

Our store has been open since March and week on week it was gaining more and more traffic and steadily growing sales etc. Until 3 weeks ago when we're not sure what has went wrong, has went wrong, we instaleld a few apps etc but all came recommended from Shopify. 

Not one sale has went through in these three weeks, with our traffic to the website ever growing, the sales have just disappeared!

We think theres coding clash as some people have reported they get redirected but when we shop ourselves using the VPNit seems to work fine!

Someone please send help and fast!

0 Likes
garry_j
Shopify Partner
99 1 2

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
611 19 22

Hi @martinjamesking

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
martinjamesking
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi there thanks for getting back to me!

We installed a number of apps and also a new version of our theme Debutify, the apps are all set up and paid for, recommended by Shopifuy to boost sales etc! (Hah)

The list of apps we installed around the same time are
Growave
Offset
Paywhirl
ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell
Replay Live Session Recordings
Traffic Booster by Storeya

We’re not sure if the Geo Location functions have anything to do with it either!
We also noticed through Google it says something about a robot file that has been installed that stops Google from being able to read the code. Does that make sense?

What would you suggest?
0 Likes
Simranjeet
Shopify Partner
71 8 14

Hey @martinjamesking

I am Simranjeet, Shopify developer/partner. I had clients in the past with similar issues. I can help you with cleaning up app code, fixing bugs etc. Please contact me at simranjeetsingh6076@gmail.com to discuss further.

Thank you

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2812 176 472

Hi there,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at task4store@mswebdesigner.com

0 Likes

Hello @martinjamesking 

I am an expert & ready to help you with your Shopify store coding,

Please connect via. Email - Peter@99coders.co 

Let's discuss Waiting for your reply.

Many thanks

Peter

0 Likes
Syed_Mustafa
Shopify Partner
305 6 22

Hi @martinjamesking  kindly contact me with your website URL so I can resolve this issue asap. Thanks 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
217 0 2

Hello @martinjamesking  ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes