Need a Shopify Developer to help identify and fix a problem

Caryn
Tourist
5 0 2

Hello,

We are having issues with our website "changing" product sizes when people add items to their carts.  For example, a customer may add a product to their cart, selecting an XL; however, when they add it to their cart it shows as XS.  It does not happen for every product or even every time with the same product.  When I inspect the code for the most recent product it happened on, I see there is an error:  Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token '}'  

I know you'd likely need to see some code to figure out what might be causing the problem, but not sure what is helpful and not, so just including a link to a specific problem that we know has had this issue:  https://zozospaw.com/collections/fray-bandanas/products/copy-of-the-cherokee-dog-flannel-fray-bandan... 

Please let me know if you are able to help and we can further discuss the details.

Thank you!

mariaj0
21 0 0

Hello,

Hope you are doing great!

I can surely help you with your requirement

I have sent you a Personal message. Please check and respond for the same.

Warm Regards

Maria J

0 Likes
Nicole_C
22 0 0

Hello, I’d be glad to assist you with your specific needs.

Reach me at my Email : nicole[at] cisinlabs [dot] com.

Looking forward to our next conversation!

Many thanks,

Nicole

0 Likes
Oakleafinfoway
Shopify Partner
269 5 18

Hello @Caryn 

Welcome to the Shopify community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. I have gone through with your post and challenges, there might be some errors in the product. liquid file or else in CSS.

Relax, I am here to overcome your challenges to give a robust solution.

If you wish to hire me, you can reach me anytime here is my official email Id: jay@oakleafinfoway.com

Thanks

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Hello @Caryn,
Greetings! I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes

Dear @Caryn 

We will be happy to help you. Our e-mail id is task4store@mswebdesigner.com

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
121 1 2

Dear @Caryn 

Greetings!

I have relevant experience with Shopify customization and enhancement.

Would like to discuss more in detail. Please reach me at vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com or Skype: zehntechindore

Best Regards,
Zehntech

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Trailblazer
465 16 16

Hi @Caryn 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
135 1 1

Hi there, 

We can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds

0 Likes
SudheshaV
4 0 0

Hi Caryn,

I can certainly help you with this project. Please let me know if you are available for a call or chat to discuss further. You can contact me at sudheshna@aroopatech.com . Looking forward to an opportunity to chat.  

Regards,

Sudheshna Vemula

Shopify Developer, Aroopa Inc

sudheshna@aroopatech.com

0 Likes