Need a complete store - June/July

hollaa01
Excursionist
35 0 4

Hi all,

I've had a Shopify account for a while now but for various reasons haven't been able to get it up and running yet.

However, this is going to change and I want to launch the store (selling printed goods like t-shirts, homeware and so on) this summer.

Although I know what I want in terms of front-end design, the build itself is something I want to put out there for a really knowledgable and reliable Shopify expert to take care of.

In terms of the way it looks, I'm already working on the design (I'm a freelance designer myself) and so will, at the very least, have some Photoshop templates which we/you/us can work through and, alongside my list of features and functionality requirements, see how the front and back end can merge together to create what I want.

So what I'm basically warbling on about is that I'd love to hear from potential developers who'll be able to help me. My budget isn't extraordinary but that's not to say I can't pay for what I need. Just want to get discussions underway and take it from there, really.

If anybody is out there, with examples of sites you've already built using the Shopify platform, and wants to say hello, please do...

0 Likes
hollaa01
Excursionist
35 0 4

I forgot to mention my email address for you to get in touch - it's andrew.holland@me.com - feel free to say hello with any links to portfolios and so on. Cheers!

0 Likes