Need a custom theme development and cost

1 0 0

Hi,

We are planning to put a store for accessories and fashion jewelry, we really like to build something like www,puravidabracelets.com - we like the design and checkout flow, with auto upsell suggestions and all the features and apps they have, club, brand ambassador, fav. etc. 

We are planning to setup both B2C and B2B(wholesale) store, puravida has a wholesale option which seems like a third party system, what we need is that a wholesale customer should register, with a valid tax id and once approved, he can login as a wholesaler to see the wholesale price for the products - I don't know if there is an app for this.

So this is what I need, a price quote to built a store with similar quality design and function as puravida and the list of all the apps they are using, so that I can figure out what would be my monthly payment to shopify. Wholesale option on the same store as explained above and time frame required.

Also include a link to your portfolio.

Thanks

Aarjun

0 Likes
Tourist
66 0 2

Hi Aarjun,

I am exploring the reference site and would come back to you, in meantime please get in touch with more details: scott.cisin20@gmail.com

Best,
Scott

Scott Walter
[scott.cisin20 at gmail dot com]
[S-k-y-p-e: cis dot scott]
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
369 0 4

Hi Aarjun , 

I check the website link shared in your forum post. 

If you wish to clone the same feature, I can get it done 

Please check your Inbox 

Regards
Deep 

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
58 0 1

Hi There,
I hope you're keeping great!
I would be happy to work with you.
Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.
Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast
Email id- sales@wreximinfotech.com
I look forward to your response!

0 Likes

Hi Arjun,

Are you still exploring or have found someone for the requirement? Would you consider having a quick chat this week? I could give you an exact figure, timeframe and what I expect to be able to accomplish if we talk. Let me know what do you think.

@Aarjun wrote:

Hi,

We are planning to put a store for accessories and fashion jewelry, we really like to build something like www,puravidabracelets.com - we like the design and checkout flow, with auto upsell suggestions and all the features and apps they have, club, brand ambassador, fav. etc. 

We are planning to setup both B2C and B2B(wholesale) store, puravida has a wholesale option which seems like a third party system, what we need is that a wholesale customer should register, with a valid tax id and once approved, he can login as a wholesaler to see the wholesale price for the products - I don't know if there is an app for this.

So this is what I need, a price quote to built a store with similar quality design and function as puravida and the list of all the apps they are using, so that I can figure out what would be my monthly payment to shopify. Wholesale option on the same store as explained above and time frame required.

Thanks

Aarjun

Erica

@Aarjun wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Aarjun

Erica Sadler
Business Consultant
Galaxy Weblinks
0 Likes
Excursionist
101 0 2

Hello Arjun,
I am ready to help you with your  Accessories and Fashion jewelry. I am flexible to work with wholesale implementation with third-party system integration. 

My portfolio - https://www.behance.net/99coders

If you have any query then please let me know,

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes

Dear Aarjun,

Hope you are doing well. We have gone through your requirements and we love to help you.

Please reach us at: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes

Hi Arjun,

Greetings for the day !!

I have started exploring the best possible solution for your query and we will get back to you as soon as possible so in meantime you are always welcome to get in touch with our team at sales@innovationm.com.

Thanks

InnovationM

0 Likes

Hi Aarjun,

0 Likes

I look forward to hearing from you and the next steps if any.

Erica Sadler
Business Consultant
Galaxy Weblinks
0 Likes