Need a designer for a small shop

1 0 0

Hi -

Cover My Kindle is looking for a designer to layout our new shopify site. Things should be kept simple at this stage, for the most part we are happy with default templates, but we haven't had much luck getting things to look professional.

What we need:

4 pages:

a "start" with some nice pictures of our product and some marketing statements overlaid

a "catalog" page with more pictures and some more detailed information regarding the product

an "order" page with pricing information, and, of course, ordering options

an "Info and Contact" page with headshots, contact information and an email link

Please send us one or two sites you have worked on as a reference and a rough estimate of the cost. After reviewing the references, we'll contact one or two we like. Based on this discussion, you should be able to make a firm bid. We would like to begin in two weeks.

We are located in Munich, Germany and would prefer someone in Europe, but it is not a requirement if you can communicate effectively and promptly via email.

Cover My Kindle

Mickey Wakefield, Westermühlstr. 29, 80469 München, Deutschland

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hello,

Please shoot me an email so we can discuss this further at art@ctgdesign.com.  I would love to help you out with this!

Chris

0 Likes