Need a designer

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, my name is Charles and I am in need of help.  After thinking long and hard I came up with the idea to bootstrap an ecommerce solution for somewhat unique and low visible items.  I secured the domain, Unico360.com.  Developed the business plan and identified manufactures.  After working with a graphic designer (who now says she doesn't do programming) we came up with a logo and version 2.0 of the splash page.  That is where the story ends.

I now need a Shopify expert to do the basic design, website creation and ongoing marketing.  All the sites that I like use a lot of whitespace and are minimalist.  Also I don’t know if I should take a theme like Reconfigured Elegant:Default for $80.00 and make it my own or start from ground zero.  That site has roughly 85% of the things that I really want and interested in.  I would like to get a quote on the service below and about the above mentioned theme.  A few websites that I currently like and would like to model ourselves after:                                           

• www.hickorees.com                                       
  • www.esty.com                                                
  • www.toryburch.com                                        

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

The created site will have approximately 200 -500 skus.  However this will grow to 1,000 to 2,000 over the next 12 months.  We would love any suggestions with the creative direction of the layout, site functionality and features.  

Specifically we need:

Phase I

1. Conceptual layout and creation of a custom page layout that has at minimum the following:
    1. A blog
    2. Social Media integration – A RSS feeder, Facebook, Twitter
    3. Newsletter
    4. The ability to apply discount codes to certain items based on sku’s i.e.: category or package deals
    5. Add reviews
    6. Auto responder thank you
    7. FAQ, About Us, Privacy Policy, Contact Us, Product Pages, etc
    8. Rollover effect for items
  2. Mobile App
  3. A customer loyalty program
  4. Fully integrated with MailChimp
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
120 0 2

Hi Charles

Can you post your contact details?

- Ryan

Creating web sites and web apps for other people : Design Studio: http://www.ryanfosterdesign.com + Shopify Expert: http://www.shopifyexpert.co
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Sorry, for not adding this:

Charles, info@unico360.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
86 0 0

Hi Charles,

Please check your email and feel free to let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

0 Likes