Need a website designer

omar34
Tourist
23 0 2

I need a website similar to futcoinshop.net if you can help me hmu i will send you the details

example:

futcoinshop.net

Shilpa_Sood
Excursionist
19 2 3

@omar34 

Yes , I help you make similar website . let me know  when you are available for discussion

Regards
Shilpa

Jennifer20
Trailblazer
472 16 16

Hi @omar34 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Luis1234
57 0 0

Hi there!
Hope you're doing good.

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach me out at luis@cisinlabs.com or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Luis

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
503 5 6

Hi Omar , 

I can help in design one page website.

Please check PM 

Regards
Deep 

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
1629 0 0

Hi,

I am interested in your job and available for work. I have built over 100+ Shopify stores for clients around the world.

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- Shopi Tasker or Email- shopitasker@gmail.com

I am waiting for your early response!

Thanks!

0 Likes

Dear @omar34 

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Moiz
Shopify Partner
57 0 6

Hi Omar,
I hope you are doing great.

I would love to help to create a website similar to futcoinshop.net with a great look and feel. could you please get on the chat, so we can discuss further.

Here's my Portfolio: www.behance.net/mirza21

Please feel free to drop a line via Email: hello@creativemirza.com or Skype: creative.mirza21

Regards,
Mirza

Pro Developer Shopify
0 Likes

Hello,
Greetings I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
http://elderberrytech.com/

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
101 0 1

Hello Representative,

This is Chirag Dave business development executive from Vibidsoft Company. Vibidsoft is serving IT industry since 2014.

From your recent post it seems that you're looking for a Shopify Expertise to develop a website like futcoinshop.net. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We have in-house team of shopify expertise who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality work at modest rate. Vibidsoft offer various Shopify development services such as:-

• Shopify Setup & Product Import
  • Custom Shopify Development
  • Shopify App Development & Customization
  • Shopify Responsive Theme Development
  • Shopify Api Integration
  • Payment Gateway Integration
  • Shopify Migration
  • Shopify Mobile App Development
  • Shopify Support & Maintenance Services
  • Shopify Dedicated Developer

We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further?

Thank you.
Regards,
Chirag Dave 
Business Development Executive | Vibidsoft

0 Likes