Need app or similar to send unique codes I have for every purchase made

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi All,

Trying to find someone who can help me with automation post sale for my site.

I sell certain products that are digital where the customer basically buys a code that is emailed to them to access another site.

I should poiunt out the codes are unique codes that I have craeted for me each time and I but them in say batches of 200 which I receive in an excel file from my supplier each time. So  when tehy run out (or are rather close to running out), I buy a new batch).

So I would need a system that for particular products of mine will be able to when a sale is made then eamil the client a pre written email where it populates an email with that code from the list, then the code is burned and for the next sale it will send an email with the next code on the list to the customer. Also i'd ned to be able to add new codes to the system every time I buy a new batch.

Please someone if you can build this it would be much appreciated and lets talk. 

THANKS!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi,
I cna help you on the job please email me at md@anaisystechnologies.com for Quotation.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
307 1 29

Hi.. It's very doable and can be done in quick time using Shopify webhooks.. Please reach out to me on hymnz(@)outlook(dot)com

I make apps and can help you in setting up payment gateways..
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
9930 105 1766

If you're not wanting to build and app there's existing apps that can distribute licence codes - SendOwl being one.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

Hi,

I will certansly assist you. Add me on S.K.Y.P.E - seth.cis for the discussion. 

You cna reach me on Email - seth.cisin10@gmail.com

Waiting for the reply. 

Thanks,

Seth Roger

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello, 

Let communicate further on the task. 

Thanks!

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
105 1 25

Hi Gary,

We can delvelop the app for you.

Please can you get in touch at: hamza@xperteria.com

I would love to personally look into this for you.

Cheers!

For FREE advice or projects, please email me directly on: hamza@xperteria.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

Hi Gary,

Greetings,

Are you still looking for an expert to do this task. 

If yes than add me on skype so that we can discuss in detail. My Skype: ankurdecent595

Regards,

Ankur 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi Gary,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
79 0 4

I can do this. I have previously worked on emailing buyers unique reward card numbers.

Email me for more info and a quote

shoman@selltekpros.com

Thanks

Helping sellers convert!
0 Likes