Need help building out Athleisure website

13 0 0

Started a small drop shipping website retailing athleisure - primarily women's leggings, tank tops, tees, and some travel items and it's a proof-of-concept that's worked well thus far and we are looking to grow this out.

Need a partner/consultant to help build out the merchandising on the site - everything from sourcing new products (currently dropshipping entirely), copywriting, formatting sizing, listing on the website, etc. Also happy to explore small batch orders for items we’re bullish on selling. Other areas we need help with, graphic and product design, competitive research.

If you're curious or would like to partner in scaling this (open to working on a retainer, sales commission, part ownership, etc) feel free to share how you might be able to help and I'll reach back out to you! Thanks!

Mindful Online
0 Likes
8 0 0

Hello there,

Thanks for sharing your requirements here.

I understand your requirement & ready to solve your all problems.

Feel free to mail me on tariquequreshi246@gmail.com or skype me on tariquequreshi246

Thanks, Regards 

Tariq

0 Likes
Tourist
25 0 1

Hello there,

I have checked your requirement and I am interested in helping you however, I need a little more detail regarding what you need.
Please contact me and we can discuss the details ~ my Skype Id is gabriel@cisinlabs.com and Email Id :- Gabriel.cisin20@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Gabriel A.

0 Likes

I'm ready to assist you .

One of my stores, not  Shopify one, built from scratch by myself -- https://oxidado.space

I help people build bespoke software solutions and do marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

I provide clear communication, create my solutions, and respond promptly. I have created multiple stores before and happy to chat about more details.

Cheers,

Andrey

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi!

Wish you good luck with the website!

If you might need copywriter and website assistant, contact me. I am currently working part-time, (check my works in blog: microsite example, and other articles - top 10 worst web sites)

I can write short descriptions, informative text, comments, etc. 

Veronika

veronika34kostenko@gmail.com - don't hesitate to contact me!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
366 0 4

Hi , 

I am interested in setting up shopify drop-shipping store.
Based on prior experience I guide you further 

Please contact further  deepvyas71@gmail.com to discuss 

Regards
Deep 

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes