Need help developing my shopify ecommerce site

1 0 1

I find this site not very user friendly

Trailblazer
436 16 16

Hi @SherryG1 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
14 0 0

Hi @SherryG1, hope you're doing good and well,

I'm Raza Ali, a Shopify expert to develop an e-commerce site using Shopify CMS according to the demands of merchants for their store, I can develop your store with an attractive structure, and a policy of easy to use for visitors which absolutely helps to grow e-commerce business very fast. Furthermore, I can help you with the overall scenarios that always occur when it comes to creating a store. I'll glad to makes you feel satisfied with my services as my other clients are. 

Feel free to contact me for any query on the email address raza.ali.ra6920@gmail.com
T
hanks and Best Regards

0 Likes
Explorer
64 3 1

Hello @SherryG1 , 

Hope you are doing well. 

I would be glad to assist you.

Kindly reach me at lauren.c@talentsfromindia.com or Skype me: live:lauren_8606 to discuss in detail.

Best Regards,

Lauren W.

0 Likes

Hi Sherry , 
I would like to discuss further about your existing site.

Please share your store link to evaluate 

Also you can connect here - deepvyas71@gmail.co

Regards

Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
249 5 18

Hi, @SherryG1 this is Syed Mustafa an experienced and certified professional Shopify Developer I have very vast experience in making a professional store from scratch I can provide you a complete A to Z service from scratch as well as if you want so I am also an expert to set up the Dropshipping store which can generate good profits as well so if interested please do mail me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com for further discussion. Thanks and Best Regards 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
130 1 1

Hi Sherry, 

We can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds 

0 Likes
Excursionist
99 1 2

Hello @SherryG1 

Hope you are well!

I can help you make or develop a user-friendly or responsive Shopify e-commerce site.

Would like to discuss this more in detail, please email me: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com or reach me over Skype.

Best Regards,

Skype ID: zehntechindore

0 Likes

Dear @SherryG1 

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

Hey @SherryG1 

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. We are a web agency and located in Australia. Apart from that, we are a registered partner with Shopify.

We have a great agency clientele who are located in the US, UK, and Australia. they are highly satisfied with our services.

I would like to know more about your website, could you please elaborate to me what are the challenges you are facing on your website?

I look forward to your response I am always here for you to assist you and get it out of your from your current issues.

You can reach me anytime for an instant chat and here is my official email id: jay@oakleafinfoway.com

Cheers

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes